Declined medigun aimbot? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mndie

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:177753223&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mndie
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:177753223:
Date and Time of the Ban: 20.10.2021 15:07
Reason about the Ban:cheatng
Admin that Banned you:Lil Wolf
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: got falsely accused for using medi gun aimbot? i use high sens, and someone in chat asked me why i was switching so fast, thats where it all started. tought he meant vacc charges so i said im using scroll wheel. after that they called admin if im right so i wanted to play dumbass and just did +left; cl_yawspeed 10000. after that i got permanently banned :|
also ive noticed i have ban that i dont even know about, for helping a cheater, from same admin (which is kinda sus). im legit player with nearly 2k hours, wouldnt be that dumb to cheat on server with custom AC...
also they didnt have any proof except maybe seeing me doing +left :c
i would kindly ask for unban if it was possible
thanks

• Haha
Reactions: _Black
i use high sens, and someone in chat asked me why i was switching so fast, thats where it all started. tought he meant vacc charges so i said im using scroll wheel. after that they called admin if im right so i wanted to play dumbass and just did +left; cl_yawspeed 10000
Hello, i'd like to point out that what you said has nothing to do with what i've seen in-game (unless you did it before i could join), if you really used +left and cl_yawspeed 1000/10000 you would've not be able to move at all, a thing that you did however.
To further test my point i tried what you said with @FloofiVinny on an empty server and well, it proved my point

There's no possible way for anyone to move in any directions using the specific commands you've put, and the .dem is down below to show what you did
also ive noticed i have ban that i dont even know about, for helping a cheater, from same admin (which is kinda sus)
There's nothing sus in that though, i was asked to ban you since healing cheaters is not allowed. @Maxel recorded the .dem at that time and he sent me it, it's down below aswell
The cheater in question was named "shhhhh." and mndie was named "be quiet". For anyone who doesn't have the time to look at the .dems i'll sum it up with some screenshots since it was deemed "sus"

1634749135642.png

1634749168076.png

Last name on the list, which also matches the time of when both got banned.

Attachments

• mndie.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • 2021-01-25_15-00-32.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 63
I forgot to mention what happened in the .dem and the moments before i recorded;
To briefly explain, the direction mndie was facing is a clear indication of a cheating software and the moment the spy appeared behind with 90% of health remaining he instantly locked onto him and shot the dart straight away with 100% precision when he passed forward. (It's best to see it on 25% speed with demoui)

But yeah, i'll close this

Declined

Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread