Me "hacking" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Piss

So cammy and pig are calling me a hacker for facestabing.Facestabs happen from lag compensation and because of that sometimes even if we see that we hit an enemy with our melee we actually dont as their hitbox from lag compensation is not where we think it is.About what i did at WoW_WoW back then when we were at the mariokart seemed like a facestab.But i actually went right then left then stabbed him.I kinda tricked him in facing a direction so that i could stab him.Because of lag WoW_WoW didnt seem to turn and i know that he did as i didnt move forward.
Thats about matador/facestab.
Now lets move to a different thingy.This one is the most complex and hard to understand.What it is is basically coliding with the enemies body and stab him.From my side its 50% clean stab as i can see myself at his back.But it still flash all the time and when i reach his back i stab.I don't know how this really works but it does.I didnt find it out myself.JumpingLiquid did it by accident when we had a spy fight and he kept spamming it.So i saw what it was like being the victim.It looked extriemly wierd on my side.I will (if i can)give you a demo to see what is really happening here my side.
I want to state that i am not hacking but i do love being called a hacker especially from cammy.I will answer any question that you have.And of course negative comments by pig cammy wolfeh swaggy.wolfeh and swaggy say that i am exploiting.Cammy and pig thinks i am hacking.None of the above is actually happening.To prove it link below

• Dislike
Reactions: Wolf
Just so you know if it is lag then saying "You want me to show you" shows that it isn't lag and that you're actually doing some kind of hacking.

You've been going on calling it first Skill then luck and eventually lag. It's clear everything you say is bullshit.

If you look into the chatlogs you want to demonstrate it, yet you keep saying it is because of lag and luck... yet you can demonstrate it...

That video doesn't show any kind of the ''laggy'' stabs that you're doing.

Should be considered exploiting.... you are learning how to abuse exploits.. why don't you actually try to be better at the game instead of focusing on abusing exploits?

• Agree
Reactions: HappyWaffle
I honestly don't care about this anymore. You are the only person I've ever seen that has pulled off the types of stabs that you do.
There is no possible way that you can backstab someone when you and the player are both directly facing each other, and there is absolutely no turning of either character model and you stab them on the nose, getting a "backstab".

"I honestly don't care about this anymore." I really don't. This will be my only reply.

The amount of retards in this thread is too damn high. And @Doc Piss, you clearly cannot explain what a "facestab" is. All the amount of time I've been playing spy I can confirm that this is not an exploit, but rather a strategy, since this has been in the game for a very long time I do not see a reason to call this an exploit.

If anyone wants to fire their bullets at me, go ahead. I will take them with shame. At least evo asks the right questions here.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
Well people aren't calling it hacking the "facestabs" but he does "facestabs" by literally stabbing people in the face and from what I know "facestabs" are backstabs that you're able to do with the hitboxes at the side of a model and not the front (correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm only going to reply to this thread once. Hacks read game information, that's how they work. Damage and things like backstabs are done server-side, therefore it's impossible for a hack to do "facestabs" all existing auto backstabs try the stab once the game says it's possible. The game only says it's possible when the animation plays, when the spy is more than 50% behind the target on your client and when doing facestabs that's clearly not the case. Facestabs are achieved by being behind the target server-side but appearing to be in front of the target in the clients. Usually that's done by pretending to walk past the target, make him turn in that direction, and immediately walk the other direction to get "behind" him (at least 51% behind the player) before the clients can catch up. Hitbox clipping helps, but is not necessary. I've told Cammy how to detect auto backstab. As long as it's not confirmed by that method and he continues facestabbing there is literally no reason to accuse him of hacking.

Someone should honestly just close this thread.

As @Tekukarin - Cammy and @Mr.Pig both still think he hacks but they don't accuse him of it, the last time they did was around the time he did make it look like that, imo this thread was just purely made for attention seeking as @Doc Piss is well known for that

Docter Piss here will continue stabbing people in their faces without moving to the sides and being toxic in the chat as usual.

I will close this thread since this isn't leading somewhere.
People haven't seen the Bullshit stabs as we seen in Jailbreak, only the people who go on Jailbreak know what we mean with "Facestabs".

Docter Piss just walks towards the warden and Bam. Warden dead and another useless freeday which feels unfair.
And if he gets killed in the progress he calls me out starting to annoy me or calling me a Admin abuser as always.
(
thank you for that, also I have no respect for you or whatsoever and I'll keep ignoring your callouts as usual since you're toxic as hell)

[thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread