Me banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Hello. Me banned for just i saying on Russian language :(
I like this server and my friends too like this server :(

Do you really think that with these poor sentences, your request will be accepted ?

To start off, this emoticon ":(" won't help you being unbanned.
Plus, the fact that you or your friends like our servers won't help you being unbanned, I don't even know why are you talking about your friends.

"Me banned for just i saying on Russian language" : I guess you meant that you were banned for speaking in Russian language ?
Then no, you were clearly banned for name exploit, according to what is wrote in the ban reason line.
You might have used a name changer or impersonated players/admins, which is strictly forbidden.

I am sure there is no admin names Max. Or am i wrong?
There was.

Can somebody tell me what a name exploit is?

I don't think a "name exploit" is a valid reason to ban someone. If someone has a weird name that can not be typed with a regular keyboard, his player ID can be easily fetched with the "status" command.

You don't need to type names anyways. When I see a name I cannot type and I need to punish them, I do it via the admin menu or just copy their name into Sourcebans.

Wait guys ?
I don't think a "name exploit" is a valid reason to ban someone. If someone has a weird name that can not be typed with a regular keyboard, his player ID can be easily fetched with the "status" command.

Name exploiting doesn't mean someone has a weird name ?
Name exploiting is generally related to name exploiter, the kind of software/DLL file to inject that make you change your names...

Wait guys ?

Name exploiting doesn't mean someone has a weird name ?
Name exploiting is generally related to name exploiter, the kind of software/DLL file to inject that make you change your names...
I suppose you have no clue what exploits are.

I suppose you have no clue what exploits are.
Of course I know, I just saw some software named like that : "name exploiter", which have these kind of things, just saying.

We can unban him, since we are not exactly sure why he got banned though.
But I personnally don't think that he has been banned because of his username.

Of course I know, I just saw some software named like that : "name exploiter", which have these kind of things, just saying.

We can unban him, since we are not exactly sure why he got banned though.
But I personnally don't think that he has been banned because of his username.
I'd unban him, since Max has not stated any arguements of his perspective yet. So yeah, theres nothing that goes against this protest.

Alright, since there isn't any objection against this protest and we're not sure about the reason, you're unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread