MC Server Panda Community (1 Viewer)

Fishy

I was thinking... Why we don't just add mods to the panda community minecraft server, that will be awesome!

tell me the exact urls to the plugins and i add it garfield

No, U need the minecraft_server.jar downlodable from minecraft.net, then download forge 1.5.2, latest version and put all the things in forge in minecraft_server.jar and then run it.
Now, for bukkit plugins you need to install bukkitforge and then you can install plugins.
The first time you run the server with forge, it will create 2 folders: mods and coremods, and here you can install mods
( and btw I'm learning how to create a mod for servers with minecraft forge :3 )

DatAssassin' said:
No, U need the minecraft_server.jar downlodable from minecraft.net, then download forge 1.5.2, latest version and put all the things in forge in minecraft_server.jar and then run it.
Now, for bukkit plugins you need to install bukkitforge and then you can install plugins.
The first time you run the server with forge, it will create 2 folders: mods and coremods, and here you can install mods
( and btw I'm learning how to create a mod for servers with minecraft forge :3 )
uhm server runs the actual bukkit version lel

we should play more, like. all of us doing survival from like the very beginning

I agree with Saxton: NO ABOOZE AND NO BEER (at the very beginning).

I agree with you but... but.. we need beer D:

we need a nope.avi emoticon for this moment

Loal, I just harvest some cocoa beanz and I am satisfied :3

not that nope . avi emoticon :c

You're gonna make some cookies :3

Guys, why we don't just create a Tekkit or FTB Modpack server, ( all hosted by kevin ) :D

Tekkit is too advanced for my little brain, and so much work to install dat.

Nah, Tekkit Classic is very simple :3
I can teach ya

Probably you are gonna die.

Yeah, I don't understand a shit on FTB but, that'll be cool :3

Users who are viewing this thread