Maybe you freekilled cannot remember (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please edit the thread with the proper format, and remember to include it all.

I stayed with you talking about this for so much time in private chat. I explained you, and it seems you don't understand it.
And so, I will post the only left part I have of our conversation:

Matt-ers?: Beth, I saw you freekilled. I don't know what to say you anymore.
-|GMC|- 业 已仨丁廾 业: lel freekilled a guy wich attacked me lel what comes next ,, blu let ya kill that red has fun"?
Matt-ers?: You are speaking of only one round. I saw other freekills. Maybe you didn't pay attention or don't remember them (I don't exactly, too, atm), but you did them.
-|GMC|- 业 已仨丁廾 业: when you saw other rounds taday?
-|GMC|- 业 已仨丁廾 业: or for 5000 years
-|GMC|- 业 已仨丁廾 业: or in 500 years
Matt-ers?: ?
-|GMC|- 业 已仨丁廾 业: dont BAN people WHERE you CANNOT remember what they doen
Matt-ers?: I can't remember things clearly. No admin can. I ban if I see rulebreaking.
Matt-ers?: I banned 100 people, so I should remember 100 rulebreakings? I don't think so.
-|GMC|- 业 已仨丁廾 业: to kill a presonear who rebbeld is not a rulebrak ISNT IT?
Matt-ers?: Not that.
Matt-ers?: You are still stopped there.
Matt-ers?: I don't know what to say you anymore. If there are no more questions, I can say you goodbye.

I don't ban for no reason. As I wrote you in private chat, do you think that being Vip means having this kind of privileges? (don't get offended by this)
Maybe you don't remember that, maybe you didn't pay attention, but you broke the rule.
I don't know in which other ways I can explain it.

Are you sure than he rebelled? Because I have witnessed you attacking prisoners because they came running right upon your face, though I've warned you a couple of times.

I think when you say you cannot remember clearly why you banned me ....?
Still with this question? I already answered you twice...

I already explained that you are still missing the right rounds of your freekills. I spent half an hour explaining all this.

All in all I think we dont discuss anymore i will play tomorrow angain. Never mind anymore. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread