Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubs

I thought a store would be pretty cool and maybe you could even buy panda Reskins and of course, the other classes with flamethrowers... Also maybe include some trails and maybe U can choose a sound when a rocket is coming for you on tfdb instead of sentry targeting sound... A few other recommendations is maybe include !rocket and what that does is let you choose more than 1 rocket??? Maybe !votespeed and that'll increase rocket speed or lower it... Just some ideas for the TFDB server I figured these would all be pretty cool

Ur real businessman, u joined in forums today and you are alrdy making plans for store. U have websites for all that, or do we need to just make all that on our own?

!rocket and what that does is let you choose more than 1 rocket???
= Not sure what this mean , more rockets at same time or more "blasting rounds" ?

Maybe !votespeed and that'll increase rocket speed or lower it.
= This is not friedly for new palyers and I bet some pro's are always voting highest rocket speed.

you could even buy panda Reskins
= Panda reskins? I kinda like this idea, but also dislike. I dont know is there already a "reskin store plugin" , also do we have a person who wants to make a bunch of panda reskins?

U can choose a sound when a rocket is coming for you on tfdb instead of sentry targeting sound.
= Never heard about gamebanana?

Reactions: Persi
We already utilize the !store Plugin with Trails on Trade (and mariokart?).
I think @Kevin said in another thread not long ago, that adding it to more servers (especially ones that already have much custom content) would just make the download-time unnecessary long.

Ok my bad and admin i think you think I mean real money... I meant credits not real money and I know I've only been here a day I liked ur servers that's why I brought it up and I see what you mean by it not being new player friendly so I guess that's turned down... I mean more rockets at the same time btw I don't believe a longer download time is really that big of a deal but it's your servers I just figured I'd suggest like it says on ur servers

Sarcasm is the way of life. And I wasnt trying to be offensive but as you can see, there are already some problems which are stated above. Suggestions are always good, but need to think practically.

Ur real businessman, u joined in forums today and you are alrdy making plans for store. U have websites for all that, or do we need to just make all that on our own?
I have new comment I didn't realize I should've replied instead of one big comment lol

Sarcasm is the way of life. And I wasnt trying to be offensive but as you can see, there are already some problems which are stated above. Suggestions are always good, but need to think practically.
I see what you mean

How can anyone take this post seriously when the spelling and grammar is horrible?

No offense to OP but this, I just can't really see the actual suggestion inside the clusterfuck of text.

• Funny
Reactions: mosteraz
How can anyone take this post seriously when the spelling and grammar is horrible?

No offense to OP but this, I just can't really see the actual suggestion inside the clusterfuck of text.
Sorry screwed up on "this and it's only a cluster cause I did it on my phone....

Sorry screwed up on "this and it's only a cluster cause I did it on my phone....
At least you gave me a good reason why it's like that, alright then.

But still I would be happy if you could explain more thoroughly (and correct some errors you did in the first post)

At least you gave me a good reason why it's like that, alright then.

But still I would be happy if you could explain more thoroughly (and correct some errors you did in the first post)
Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread