HowTo Math Solver - Post here your problems if you need help (1 Viewer)

Matth

Hi. I got this idea of making a post only for people who might need help in Maths.
I'm honestly and humbly, the best in Maths of my class (with the highest marks). But this is not important, that's just to say that I can help you (also for other things, like Physics, but here we are talking about Maths).

When, for example in Jailbreak, Warden wants to do Trivia, and asks some HARD questions of Math, well, I laugh. Something like.... 6x100/4 + 4x5 = ? Hardest Math problems of course xD
I suppose then that the problems I posted are written in Martian language, am I wrong? LOL Well, no, it's just Applied Trigonometry ;)

Anyway, let's return to the point.

|
|
|
V

If you need help in Maths, post here your problem (written clearly, for both text visibility and grammar).
If I'm not busy, I will see your problem and I'll try to help you.
Try not to abuse of this, pls xD

I also said, well, Physics. If you really could need help also there, I will see if I can help you.

If you (beside me) would like to help and answer to the people with problems, you obviously can.

This must be seen as a place of reference and collective help. Something like a Yahoo!Answers.

Hoping you will enjoy this thread.

IMG_20150223_180926.jpg

IMG_20150223_180851.jpg

I will not rate your post as Dumb, but that's what I think of it.
There are MANY, many other kinds of math problems which can't be solved using that or other similar websites.
Math is not all calculations, don't you know?

Reactions: Zeprus
There are MANY, many other kinds of math problems which can't be solved using that or other similar websites.

Then they should stop being dumb and do their work themselves :) Or, you know do the rational thing and ask their teacher to do his job properly.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
i could post often here i realy suck in math =/

I'm not the best, but I could help aswell. (not about sin and cos and all that)

Can u help me with chemistry?? XD

Users who are viewing this thread