Declined Master_Koga's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Koga

What's your username? Master_Koga

What is your SteamID? 76561197971355263

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Zeprus

Why were you punished? by exploiting second spawn in mario kart WITH OUT AN WARNING

Why should we revoke your punishment? I wanna play there with my friends again having fun there being rly sry for that exploit I mean I laughed when I got banned it's was funny yeah but shit for me and my brother cuz were using the same pc cuz my pc died and just as an idea to why don't you guys update the mario kart server there are many people still using the exploit I'm not the only trouble maker here and zeprus has enough of me ig I Mena I was a trouble maker back then and not anymore except the exploit thingy magig but pls if you guys unban me can you guys just give me an warning not to do it befor I forget it all the time

I mean I laughed when I got banned it's was funny yeah
This really makes me feel like you still don't get it.
It truly is a callback to your last one month ban to which you responded with "worth it".
There is not a doubt in my mind that you knew it's against the rules after witnessing countless warnings and punishments for the very exploit you were using and you even calling people out who were abusing it in the past. Not to mention that your last ban, which was only 4 months prior to this mind you, was for the exact same thing albeit the situation being slightly different. It really makes me wonder why you think you're entitled to a warning.
You never showed an ounce of regret for your punishments. You even knowingly broke the rules when you knew, or at least thought, there were no admins around.
There's absolutely no way you are getting unbanned this quickly when I can't even remotely trust you to stop breaking the rules.
Regarding the situation with your brother - we are aware that he does play on our servers and we are not opposed to unbanning him. However, your brother has been showing very little interest over the past few weeks in the server even before and after you were playing there again. Yet he suddenly decided to connect to the server just minutes after you got banned. This is highly suspicious and we're going to require some proof that it is indeed your brother using that account and not you. How exactly this will happen we have yet to decide and we will talk about it when your brother posts his ban appeal.
As for you however, if we ever find out that you are using his account besides still being banned on yours we will have no other choice than to ban his account as well and it will be counted as you avoiding your punishment which severely minders your odds of having future ban appeals accepted.
Assuming that nothing else happens you may try and appeal again in a couple months from now.

As for now,
Declined.

Reactions: Ʀicky :3 and Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread