Accepted Massive freekiller report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoSkyFire

Information from the rulebreaker:
  • Steam name: Barack Obunga
  • Steam ID32: 124417698 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62208849
  • Rules broken: Massive freekill
  • Evidence: Look at attached files.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 186
Player has no previous bans, just as an FYI. This is for the full who will look at the report when determining the punishment

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: ZeroPC
The demo shows additional evidence of rule breaking:

Andrade "Cien" Almas (in the demo, name was Sunshine)
STEAM_0:0:72823153
Illegal FF
1 Teamban on record

TWC. XD
STEAM_0:0:107024909
Teamkilling
1 Teamban on record

In the demo, you can see that Sunshine and TWC are going to Ghost Hunt. TWC then tells Sunshine (the warden) to turn on FF. Sunshine announces to the reds that FF will be turned on. attaccducc then micspams, and after Sunshine turns FF on, TWC then kills the MFKer in the OP's report above. TWC knows the rules as he reports many players and also knows that teamkilling a MFKer is not allowed in the server even when no admin is on. Later in the demo, a few rounds later, Sunshine is warden again, and turns on FF without warning (which is illegal FF), just long enough for TWC to teamkill the MFKer again before turning FF off.

attaccducc
STEAM_0:0:78916849
Micspamming
2 Gags on record https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:78916849&Submit=Search

Sydalesis
STEAM_0:1:4237830
Deadtalking
No comm punishments

Thatoneguyousaw
STEAM_0:1:195061789
Deadtalking
2 Mutes on record https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:195061789&Submit=Search

In the demo, you can see that Sunshine and TWC are going to Ghost Hunt. TWC then tells Sunshine (the warden) to turn on FF. Sunshine announces to the reds that FF will be turned on. attaccducc then micspams, and after Sunshine turns FF on, TWC then kills the MFKer in the OP's report above. TWC knows the rules as he reports many players and also knows that teamkilling a MFKer is not allowed in the server even when no admin is on. Later in the demo, a few rounds later, Sunshine is warden again, and turns on FF without warning (which is illegal FF), just long enough for TWC to teamkill the MFKer again before turning FF off.

Frankly, my dear, its a bit silly you are trying to give reasons to team ban me. I admit if it wasn't obvious enough I turned on friendly fire to kill this massfreekiller, But that was obviously done to protect the reds from getting freekilled a 3rd round in a row. the fourth round I just didn't remember to announce ff yes, but nobody was harmed in the 2 second span of me turning it on, nor do you or any of admins I've seen on jbny punish players for a small illegal ff, so in a way this also feels like you are targeting me. If you have a problem with me doing this to get rid of massfreekillers then sorry not sorry, maybe come on the server when loads of reports come in asking you to. We have to protect ourselves sometimes my friend, as we cant expect an admin to be on 24/7.

Sorry it's been a while but this took some figuring out. With the help of @ZeroPC let's start off with the OP;

• Barack Obunga - General ban issued, will be permanently teambanned if he returns.
  • Sunshine, TWC. XD - Teamban req. filed - will be general ban if players don't return within a week.
  • attaccducc, Sydalesis, Thatoneguyousaw - All three have been muted.

N.B. - Although there was a mass freekiller on the server whilst no admins were available - the rules are there for a reason & in rare occurences (recently anyways) an admin isn't available to join. What we suggest players do is gather evidence to report the player on the forums, just because one player breaks rules doesn't mean anyone can. If players think the rules need to be adjusted, they are always free to make a suggestion here.

• Winner
  • Dislike
Reactions: Bambi and ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread