Mariokart report - Princess (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a soldier before he started spawncamping, and after near to the end of the clip.

I know what the spawncamping rule type is here; near to the spawn door. You can spawnkill all you want as long as you aren't in front of the doors (20 yards or some weird distance).

Princess is spawncamping like every time i play on mariokart ...

Yeah, from what I had seen from Princess, this player has an air about them that suggests they are untouchable because they are a donator.

I hope this isn't the case with the "untouchable" statement.

Donors or not, they still have to follow the same rules and will be punished equally as a normal player would be.

*bump*

any mario kart admin wanna take care of it? @Zeprus (I don´t know the actual mario kart admins, because the overview from the staff page isn´t actual, too)

Princess is Not realy aktive on mk...

that doesn´t matter. breaking rules should be punished. You dont know when she ll come back. just take care of it. Thanks

Though the demo was a little lengthy the good gameplay from Cammy kept me entertained ;) Looks like princess ended up getting a little pissed at Cammy's shots. After a while a medic assists princess to then spawncamp. Though the medic then taunts around and moves back.
Would of been interesting to know what you said on microphone at the end to make him/her to go 'Good Luck :3' but you must of mentioned about reporting it. It's been 2 months and even though this is slightly old this does need to be logged. The user though has 0% activity so the ban is slightly useless.

Thanks for the report Cammy ::):

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread