Invalid MARIO KART ADMIN APP AGAIN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you even read what I even typed up in the first place instead of rumbling on that I didn't know what is facing us at the current present in time. You even used the wording from my first comment on this post.

You still have that attitude Lukas, the way you've responded only confirms that your motives I merely more than 'I want to revive servers lel'.

You're not a god send. You're an experienced admin who is applying but seems to think that we should be desperate for admins due to circumstances.
You've come back for admin, even before this whole situation. Now you're using it as an excuse of why we'd be so dumb not to accept you.

It's not even worth it, this place would be better off dead.

Why contradict yourself? You say 'it's not worth it it's better off dead' and then 'Ill apply for whatever server'.
You obviously don't care about this community at all and only in it for the admin powers. What is this even. Why even bother? xD

Reactions: Marios
verb (used with object), changed, changing.
to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: tochange one's name; to change one's opinion;

Huh.

Look, all I've seen this past week as is. A giant flop of a strike to get Kevin to do things, he hasn't done those things and basically 3/4's of the senior admins have left and you are agrroing on minor details for a veteran member to be promoted? I just don't see the point, at the moment the situation doesn't look very good. Before you got all up in my grill I was content with just getting a trial spot anywhere tbh, now I'm just happy if I get another +1.

I was content with just getting a trial spot anywhere tbh
And this is the problem. You have no stride to improve any particular server, just so long as receive trial on one of them you'll be able to get your admin powers. Cooool.

And apparently
asically 3/4's of the senior admins have left and you are agrroing on minor details for a veteran member to be promoted?
Don't flatter yourself. Just because you see me only commenting here doesn't mean my attention is only on you. Give over ;)

Edit: It is at this moment in time, but overall not completely.

Oh don't get me wrong I do, I want the power to be able to shout at people again, even Evo asked me to come on Deathrun just so I could shout at some skippers or something. (You know what I mean, not just the shouting). You knew when I had my powers I didn't use them for show, I used them to use. (Wat)

Dude, flattering myself makes me happy and if it makes me happy I'm gunna do it.

"Who gave me permission to apply: I don't even know, fuck it."

Everyone have to this application normally, we can't have admins acting like this on the forums/administrating.
Lukas is a kind guy and a friend of many players, I agree with that and it's good to see him playing on our servers once again.
But he isn't good enough for a admin in my eye's.

The Panda community could really use some support right now people leaving the community but I don't think an admin abuses his powers in here. (several issue's occurred before when he was admin)
Also, MarioKart has alot of lovely Admins still plus I don't think it needs that many attention, Am I right @Fennie @Skiffa ?

I will give you a big -1 for this application. Please stick around the servers as an player tho, you seem like a nice guy people like to play with.

View attachment 4939

Didn't you get demoted for inactivity?

Yes I did. Sounds a bit childish to not react on the whole post itself and go with "but you are.." but I'll could chip in and add that up for you as you wish.
I was renovating my apartment, altho my demotion was earned because I haven't posted a note in the "Admin innactive thread" I was renovating my room for 3 weeks while I didn't inform the other Admin's about it.

That was my mistake and I learned from it, I've been active for 2 months now and a promotion is tend to happen since I never abused my power or massivly broke the rules on our servers, it just been a tough month for admins to administrate on the forums as you maybe noticed.

But once again. my clumpsyness is a whole other story and has nothing to do with your Admin application.

Reactions: MercyOnly
Well since I know why you were inactive then it's all fine. It just sounded strange telling me I don't have it as an admin when you got demoted yourself. Perfectly valid reason though so no worries.

changing my vote to neutral. Lukas, you have the knowledge this is undeniable but your reaction to the ciritics isn't really mature. i can't decide myself, so i will let others do it.

john_cena-confused.gif

Uh oh, that's 1 up 2 down and 1 neutral.

Things look bleak for our hero.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread