Invalid MARIO KART ADMIN APP AGAIN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas

Who gave me permission to apply: I don't even know, fuck it.

Name/Nickname: Lukas, Lukasade, Luka

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:47057531

Online Times and timezone: Throughout the week I'm mostly online from 18:00 to 23:00 GMT but that can vary due to unforeseeable circumstances. However over the weekend I am mostly free throughout the entire day, this being 12:00pm till 12:00am GMT.
Over the Six weeks holiday's basically all day everyday

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I do

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was a moderator for a room on a website called Plug.dj for a few months until the community on it dropped off to to the point there was 3/4 people on a day. I have moderated a couple of friends minecraft servers that have blown up to a community of 300+ members.
I was an admin here for 4/5 months

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:Deathrun mostly, I have started to stretch out to Mann vs Machine and plan to visit the Mario Kart maps once the Game Over servers have been shutdown. (R.I.P)
Mario Kart

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, here.

Why should we choose you?: I have been part of the community, albiet not on the forums, since March and ask anyone that has been on Deathrun lately and they will most probably be able to recall my name. This isn't to gloat, simply so that if I do end up on that server people will most likely be able to recognise me and understand my authority. (If that makes sense?). Other reasons you should choose me, I'm a nice guy. I try from the start not to get on anyone's bad side and if I do I tend to leave them alone until it settles, the community has been good to me since March and I wanted to give a little something back and if that means looking after it for them then that is okay with me.

What will you do as Admin?:
Everyone, regardless of malicious intent or not will be given ample warning of the consequences of their actions and will be refreshed with the rules of the server that I/we are currently on. Micspam and Chatspam will be appropriately gagged and muted with repeat offenders or people with a slightly more "colorful" vocabulary will be swiftly removed from the server with a nice kick in the butt. Bans will be reserved for those tenacious enough to return after being kicked and try there luck again by disobeying the rules, or severe cases such as Hacking and Racism, Racism is bad.

Reactions: daguywithdashadow
at our current rate of "admin mortality" and other not so joyfull events we should consider ourself lucky that there is people that are thinking of applying.

+1

Reactions: Lukas
well, i'll give a +1 for the great job back when he was an admin, and as redspike said for the "admin mortality" rate ^^

I like playing with Lukas. I don't see any problems at all + he has experience! +1 from me, but don't abuse it >:c

Let's have clean application without memes and pointless replies.

Hey Lukas, you are great guy, amazing guy , it's was pleasure to meet you, but Mario kart is not your place. I had many converstations with MK regular players, they said that you are often saying "Fuck off" and other inappropriate content. I dont want to have "bad" admin, which players are following. We have a lot young players, who deosnt know what is right and bad.

fs16.png

Also your connection time is just poor (12:54:31 hours) and doesnt meet requirements.

Sorry mate, I need to give -1

Last edited:
I have to add something to Skiffas reasons, your sessions are also really bad. You have 3 connections since you're back and the longest of them is 11 minutes, I have the feeling you don't even enjoy Mario Kart.

To be honest, I've checked all your recent sessions on every server and I propably wouldn't +1 you on any of them due to inactivity.
It gives me the feeling that you only apply because you want your admin tag back. Not because you genuinely care for one of the servers.

For the reasons stated by skiffa + my additions:

@PandaASDF, @OxyGenE and @Redspike I would like to ask you to reconsider your votes with the server he's applying for and his connection time/sessions in mind. As I'm really concerned about this.

Oh for fuck sakes Zeprus, he's a former full admin who's been with us for 4-5 months. Ignore that shitty connection time and come to the realization that you take what you get or continue sinking in discontent.

Oh for fuck sakes Zeprus, he's a former full admin who's been with us for 4-5 months. Ignore that shitty connection time and come to the realization that you take what you get or continue sinking in discontent.
Wich doesn't change the fact that he might not be suitable for Mario Kart, with improved sessions and a good activity on e.g. deathrun I would instantly vote him up.

Wich doesn't change the fact that he might not be suitable for Mario Kart, with improved sessions and a good activity on e.g. deathrun I would instantly vote him up.

What are the factors of him being suitable for it?

He wants to administrate the server, he's willing to do it, in this situation, where the roster severely lacks admins and the community itself lacks administrational integrity, nitpicking is the worst thing you can do when a person with experience and quality applies.

What are the factors of him being suitable for it?

He wants to administrate the server, he's willing to do it, in this situation, where the roster severely lacks admins and the community itself lacks administrational integrity, nitpicking is the worst thing you can do when a person with experience and quality applies.
I'm currently not nitpicking. We have another application for Mario Kart at the moment, wich I honestly prefer as it is right now, furthermore I've the feeling that he's not genuinely enjoying Mario Kart (wich makes him not suitable IMO) as I already stated. Why? 3 Connections since he's back, with only ~30 minutes playtime all together ist just way to few for me. There are other servers that are more in need of an admin than Mario Kart.

I'm currently not nitpicking. We have another application for Mario Kart at the moment, wich I honestly prefer as it is right now, furthermore I've the feeling that he's not genuinely enjoying Mario Kart (wich makes him not suitable IMO) as I already stated. Why? 3 Connections since he's back, with only ~30 minutes playtime all together ist just way to few for me. There are other servers that are more in need of an admin than Mario Kart.

Then give him the choice of switching to something else if you don't want him on Mario Kart.

Right now, there's a handful of veteran people who are willing to apply for a train wreck, especially with the experience of administrating these servers. If you don't want him on Mario Kart and if he agrees with your choice, redirect him somewhere else. Denying it flat out is a bad choice.

Then give him the choice of switching to something else if you don't want him on Mario Kart.

Right now, there's a handful of veteran people who are willing to apply for a train wreck, especially with the experience of administrating these servers. If you don't want him on Mario Kart and if he agrees with your choice, redirect him somewhere else. Denying it flat out is a bad choice.
@Lukas

I'm just going to butt in here.

I was wondering if hiring more admins is the cure for panda? Are we losing players over inactive admins?
The gameservers are disconnected from the forum community really, so whatever goes on here doesn't really effect the servers all that much unless someone gets a boner to ddos.
I think maybe in the future it would, but right now do we really need to show desperation over an applicant because the staff overview is looking a little thin?

With Lukas I'm not sure. I remember how you sided with Broski randomly and sent messages through Broski calling me some very mean names ;) And it was all over about this Head Admin business? I've tried to explain to you countless of times (Especially that time with that user recording a demo) and you didn't believe me. What sort of admin team is going to run off no trust?

And that's it is the problem, trust. You didn't give it me back then...So why should I trust you now Lukas? I know you've come back and made it clear that you are sorry in particular areas, but what is your motive here? You hated Kevin and according to everyone he hasn't changed...What is really the point cause you'll come here with expectations when you'll realize it's the same as last time.

My motive is to run this place into ground.

Jesus christ.

To be fair I haven't had a problem with Kevin, the only problem I had was being banned from Mumble and the forums for a month for god knows what, he probably thought I instigated the entire thing when that wave left. It led to JB being trounced on by Merm and Supreme and Broski going off the rails thinking he is the kingpin. I've had no trouble with Kevin other then that and I did call him a few saucy names but I've apologised for that.

I'm agreeing more and more with @Hawwis , if this big of a deal is being made with veteran members applying for admin again it's harder and harder to see the will that any of you have for this place to survive. I'm throwing a life preserver into to the ocean here and you are all proceeding to swim away from it because it might have a bit of snot on it. (I'm bad at analogies) The players will eventually feel the burn of having not that many admins around, and so will the admins that are left. If for example 2 are left to do the job of 5 for longer then a week they are going to buckle and get extremely stressed and we'll see a domino effect, more people will leave, people will blame Kevin and the players will eventually go "you know what? I can't even get a round of JB in because I can't hear the warden" or "Damn he keeps stealing from me and the admins are doing fuck all" and leave, the community will die and many people who have left will be mighty happy.

I apologize for trying to give my experience with the community a second attempt, I'll leave the duties of the servers to the dwindling admin force and inevitably watch more of them leave because they can't handle the workload or "Kevin called me fat".

I apologize for trying to give my experience with the community a second attempt, I'll leave the duties of the servers to the dwindling admin force and inevitably watch more of them leave because they can't handle the workload or "Kevin called me fat".

Does this mean you don't want to apply orrr...? Making some form of point because we're all wrong and should be desperate for you?

You should at least realize when your admin team is getting a bit thin and be more then grateful that apps are at least still coming through with the current state of affairs. Yes I am still applying.

You should at least realize when your admin team is getting a bit thin and be more then grateful that apps are at least still coming through with the current state of affairs. Yes I am still applying.
Are you still applying for Mario Kart? Or do you want to switch to another server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread