Declined Marco's Admin Application (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Mark/Marco

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:67580540

Online Times and timezone: Im onlline like everyday. Sometimes im not online,cuz im doing anything else.(17:00-21:00)

Do you have a Microphone?:
Yes and im using it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: None

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I always play on Jailbreak and Deathrun. Sometimes i check another Panda-Community servers.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, I don't even know what it is.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I really like this server and this community.Because im online like everyday,i see so much false reporting,rule breaks and i wanna make all correct. And i know Panda-Comm. have much admin. But i play TF much time,so im not gonna be busy. So i can make anything correct when im online.

What will you do as Admin?: I wanna make the games right and correct to players,and i love the good and fun games. So i think much player like the correct and fun games too. And sometimes i see much Rule breaks,and the admins are offline or busy,and i cant do anything. But if i get admin rank,i will make everything correct.

Last edited:
you are connected often wich is a good point. i am gonna wait for the other admins to see before giving a vote.

Last edited:
These doesn't look so good:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:67580540&advType=steamid
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:67580540&advType=steamid

And neither your chatlog:
31 Dec 2014 18:21:40 !me YOU SAID STAY IN CELL YOU IDIOT
30 Dec 2014 19:36:39 Shut up You fucker
30 Dec 2014 18:17:07 you retard
30 Dec 2014 18:11:32 Oh you little fuck
29 Dec 2014 17:02:07 Medic you idiot stop healing
28 Dec 2014 16:16:11 You little bitch

So with that said, a NO from me.

Poor English in Admin application.
Needs more detail on last question.
You're not 15 yet, so you've applied when you're 14. Only 5 more days away. Could of waited a bit more.
Not seen you on DR. You activity is decreasing there so I wouldn't consider you played there 'lots'
And after seeing what Maddity had shown, no thank you. -1

I feel like you rushed the application, and with the chatlogs that were shown, latest one being today, I'll have to go to with a negative vote as well.

• Agree
Reactions: inu and Redspike
I am not Evo but fuck this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread