Map Complaint: arena_offblast_final_fix2a (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oWave

The map features 2 secret rooms.
One is behind the map in the blue upper area of the map, opened by hitting the button located above the coffee machine in the same room. Annoying if a hale doesn't know how to open but can still be explained in chat. (Some hales might not be able to reach players in there if an engi builds there and/or if heavies are in there)

The second secret room is located in blues spawn, but only opened by hitting a sequence of 5 buttons all over the map. (You have 8 seconds between each button, buttons can be hit with explosives, bullets or melee, for those interested). Explaining that in chat could be rather difficult, and that feature is completely unnecessary.

I don't mind the first secret too much, but still see it rather unnecessary. The second is completely broken.

If needed I'd fix the map. Just tell me what exactly should be changed.

The map features 2 secret rooms.
One is behind the map in the blue upper area of the map, opened by hitting the button located above the coffee machine in the same room. Annoying if a hale doesn't know how to open but can still be explained in chat. (Some hales might not be able to reach players in there if an engi builds there and/or if heavies are in there)

The second secret room is located in blues spawn, but only opened by hitting a sequence of 5 buttons all over the map. (You have 8 seconds between each button, buttons can be hit with explosives, bullets or melee, for those interested). Explaining that in chat could be rather difficult, and that feature is completely unnecessary.

I don't mind the first secret too much, but still see it rather unnecessary. The second is completely broken.

If needed I'd fix the map. Just tell me what exactly should be changed.
the whole edit of those maps was completely unnecessary, i will later on remove the >fixed< version and we're going back to use the stock default ones.

the whole edit of those maps was completely unnecessary, i will later on remove the >fixed< version and we're going back to use the stock default ones.

Great, thanks. Looks like Hammer will continue gathering dust then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread