Declined Manko's admin apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notmelol

Name/Nickname
My name is NipNop Manko, but you can call me Manko.

Who gave you permission to apply?
I don't need permission.

Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:1:89069631

Your general online times and your timezone
I'm usually online after school, from 13:35 to 20.00. On weekdays I'm online from 6:00 to 22.00 or more.

My timezone is:
Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) I live in Slovenia.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I will be playing on the jump server and I will be applying for it. And I do play on other Panda server for ex. JailBreak and Deathrun.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
No, I do not have experience as Admin or Moderator.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, I do not have any experience administrating with SourceMod.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think that I'll try to do a good job as administrating (since I do not have any experience as admin) on the server. I will help other players alot, I'm very friendly (I changed) I'm will try to be active on the forums since, I have other things to do for ex. School and other personal stuff. I do agree that there Is only 1 admin and 1 admin is enough for a jump but if the admin is away or doing something personal I can come and help players that need help in the server.
Like I sad If someone needed help or the admin Isn't online I can come into the server and help other players.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job
Mic spamming: 60 minutes Gag.
Chat spamming: 30 minutes mute.
Racism/Insulting: 120 minutes mute
False call: 1 warning - 240 minutes ban.
Hacking: Record a demo or with any program and send It to a full admin.

I'll have to say that I enjoyed doing this apply. And I am realy sorry about the other apply because If I wanted to join a Panda server I had 20fps - 30fps and that realy made me quit playing on the panda servers, and I found out that something with wrong with my game and than I did something with it and now It's working fine. And now I'm back happy and I think the fps won't happen again.

Have a nice day. :3

f93cc04ce5.png

-------------------------------
af9e240f19.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ecf015eee5.png

Uhm?

Okay so... Nice app your play time is enough your grammar is not the best but it would do.
f93cc04ce5.png

-------------------------------
af9e240f19.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ecf015eee5.png

Uhm?
This is my friend and I would like to point it out that he has birth day on 17.12.1999, He made a mistake like me by making fake information since he didn't want to reveal it. He made that app on november something and he was 16 but then he had birthday on december.... So now he's 17.
If you don't believe me you can ask him but I just wanted to point this out.

Okay so... Nice app your play time is enough your grammar is not the best but it would do.

This is my friend and I would like to point it out that he has birth day 17.12.1999, He made a mistake like me by making fake information since he didn't want to reveal it. He made that app on november something and he was 16 but then he had birthday on december.... So now he's 17.

The point that he is trying to make is you can't lie about your age and he basically did that by putting a fake date on his profile, making him allot older

• Agree
Reactions: Conge
The point that he is trying to make is you can't lie about your age and he basically did that by putting a fake date on his profile, making him allot older
Yeah I thought you have to be enough old to creat an account here, I asked kevin if he can change my birthday and yeah...

This is my friend and I would like to point it out that he has birth day on 17.12.1999, He made a mistake like me by making fake information since he didn't want to reveal it. He made that app on november something and he was 16 but then he had birthday on december.... So now he's 17.
I think your friend and not you should try to explain why he has different ages in the Application/Forum

I think your friend and not you should try to explain why he has different ages in the Application/Forum

Like Speedy said I did the same mistake as him. But that doesn't mean that Kevin can change it.

XenoX he wen't to sleep so I thought it would be fine If I posted it faster them him so there would be no complaining and stuff.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

Reactions: Speedy
declined due to lack of activity.
you may apply again in 1 month so on the 05.03.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread