Declined Mah Admin Application ( :3 ). (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Name and Nickname: My real name is Stefano, im from Italy and my Nickname is STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69657797

Online times and Timezone: I'm online almost every day from 16:00 - 19:00 and 19:00 - 22:00/23:00. I can play from 16:00 - 22:00 if i dont have anything to do :3.

Do you have a Microphone?: Nope.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Unfortunately I've never been an admin in Tf2.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I love the Mario Kart Panda Server and i love almost all players on the server.I hate when someone is micspamming and no admin is online in the server and i can't make anything (This is only a small example).

Please briefly explain how you would do your job: I will warn 2 or 3 times if someone is not following the rules. I will punish the 3rd or 4th time.The punishment depends on what they were doing wrong; For example if someone is hacking i will instantban him. Spamming in chat or whit the mic will result in a mute after 2 warnings (with spamming in the chat/mic i mean insulting people, screaming kids and racist persons). I will also mute people if they aren't speaking english on the voice chat.

So i hope i will be accepted and thank you for reading this Application.

• Informative
Reactions: jannyR
Sorry m8, We already have 3 admins on mario kart server. and other admins play mario kart server too. So we dont need new mario kart admins.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I love the Mario Kart Panda Server and i love almost all players on the server.I hate when someone is micspamming and no admin is online in the server and i can't make anything (This is only a small example).

We admins had really busy at school, exams etc. So this is the why didint use our time on this week.

and if there is any rulesbreakers, u can always tell to me, jarza or killermen.

and also u should ask before applying this to me or jarza, if we need admins.

Sorry m8, We already have 3 admins on mario kart server. and other admins play mario kart server too. So we dont need new mario kart admins.

We admins had really busy at school, exams etc. So this is the why didint use our time on this week.

and if there is any rulesbreakers, u can always tell to me, jarza or killermen.

and also u should ask before applying this to me or jarza, if we need admins.
Ok then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread