Accepted Magnusidst's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Uncle.M.I

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995042726/

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Ian

Why were you punished? Accidental MFK (Ask Ian, he saw it all and i talked to him)

Why should we revoke your punishment? Since it was an actual Accident MFK (No exuses, ask Ian if u dont believe me and i got 1 day not 1 week) i shouldnt be perm guardban. I have been warden and most of my time is at blue team and i am actually a good warden. I just dont think it is fair to perm guard ban me for a accident caused by crits from a flametrower.

To adress the situasion someone rolled the dice, a red sentry just popped out, i reacted wrong and tryed to kill the sentry with my flametrower, accidently killed some reds by crit. (Ian saw it all) i got banned from accidental MFK. (killed around 4 reds that was stacked up on eichother). and now i got perm guardban witch suckes since almost all of my playtime on any JAILBREAK server is on the blue side. i would agree to perm guardban if i ment to MFK and if i was a bad guard wich i am not at all. i dont see how the one accident can caught me off blue for rest of my playtime and i have been on panda servers for over 8 years so i am an old school. It would be nice if u could just hear with ian if u are unsure about this situasion or just take away the guard ban from me and if u want to keep an eye for me go ahead, i have never pissed on the panda rules on jailbreak before.

Hi, I did not apply that teamban, teambans were down so you received a ban in its place, I believe @Bananawastaken placed your punishment. I did have semi reduce your server ban after your mfk because it appeared to be accidental upon further investigation.
Are you appealing that ban, or something else? The teamban should have been 360 minutes if the staff member banned you based on listbans, though stacking makes any offenses permanent after accidental mfk.

Hi, I did not apply that teamban, teambans were down so you received a ban in its place, I believe @Bananawastaken placed your punishment. I did have semi reduce your server ban after your mfk because it appeared to be accidental upon further investigation.
Are you appealing that ban, or something else? The teamban should have been 360 minutes if the staff member banned you based on listbans, though stacking makes any offenses permanent after accidental mfk.
well banana got me teambanned permanent instead of 360 minuts

e8ea31aebcc834daa5e7810bba846aa2.png

There was a simple miscommunication due to a ban reason that I should've changed. Teamban will be lifted please contact a jailbreak admin to have your teamban removed on the server.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread