Accepted Magnusidst's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Magnus I

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995042726/

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Deleted Admin - DeadSworn

Why were you punished? Stealing, leaving to avoid punishment (Dodgeball stealing)

Why should we revoke your punishment? In 2015 I was 9 years old and the reason I stole was because of the rocket was going my way and I had to go, i wasn't avoiding punishent. I really enjoy playing on the panda servers. I don't think i should be permantly banned for a small thing like this and the whole thing was misunderstood. I really dont see this ban fair at all.

i also believe that 8 years was enough time for the ban overall if it would be a fair punishment. and i dont even play tfdb anymore. i play mostly jailbreak, so you could atleast unban me from jailbreak servers.

Hello!

Since you were banned from a DB server I'll deal with this appeal!

First of all, I know it's been a long time but you weren't banned only because you stole once to save your life, you had quite a collection of bans about it in a very short amount of time :

1680015163553.png

You can find your banlist here and as you can see, all of it is about stealing. Knowing this, I can tell your perma was well deserved since you broke the same rule multiple times.

Now about your appeal; since it's been a long time I'm willing to lift this but since you were banned for almost 8 years,
I suggest to read our rules before playing again since a single ban will be a permanent one with no appeal allowed.

Accepted, welcome back on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread