Declined Magilec's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Magilec

Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:449754030

Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-17 12:21:39

Reason about the Ban: Teamswitching/Pointfarming

Admin that Banned you: Solar

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Hey, I'm talk with @Nikola and I'm want appeal my ban 30 days because I'm ban for 30 days because join blue for get my points for be number one. Join blue is not much farm point and rule is say no farm point in hightower and not deathrun.

I'm sorry for do pointfarm. I will not do again. please do lower ban length. Also what i mean for hightower not deathrun is that in hightower can spam mini sentry for spam points but in deathrun it only every round not spam.

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Magilec

Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:449754030

Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-17 12:21:39

Reason about the Ban: Teamswitching/Pointfarming

Admin that Banned you: Solar

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Hey, I'm talk with @Nikola and I'm want appeal my ban 30 days because I'm ban for 30 days because join blue for get my points for be number one. Join blue is not much farm point and rule is say no farm point in hightower and not deathrun.
3) Rules of play:

b) Exploiting

Using any exploits to your advantage, such as map defects, point farming (gameme / hlxstats ) or manipulated game files, is strictly forbidden. Ask your admin if you are not sure whether something is allowed. This includes building a teleporter-exit in your spawn to let enemy spies enter. This means building a teleporter entrance in a certain area where disguised spies can use them. Do not explain, assist or show others how to exploit / point farm.

I've got reply from Solar about your ban. Basically I agree that the ban's fair, you've been warned, but you've killed your appeal with this:
Join blue is not much farm point and rule is say no farm point in hightower and not deathrun.
Sorry but this sentence has entirely ruined your appeal and made it impossible to reduce in anyway.
You really should check our rules because you're very close into getting permabanned.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread