Declined Maddox's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddox

Donator
Username:
♛Maddox♛

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:545273673

Your age:

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
20d 11:13:41h

Link to your Sourcebans record

Server you are applying for
Panda Community #13 Freak Fortress 2

General online times & time zone
My timezone is CET,i am mostly active between 11AM up until 4PM or 5PM,i may eventually be active on 9PM.

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes,my mic does work.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no experience but i would like to be an Admin so that the server can function properly.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Well i am a pretty chill guy and love talking to people.As for Freak Fortress 2 I really started getting into it since last year and it became my favorite gamemode of all time.I don't want other people or anybody to ruin this loveable experience for the players and me.Cheaters,bullies or any kind of trolls will not be tolerated.Im mainly applying to be there for the players at all costs,so that they don't have any troubles during their game.Many times people use /calladmin because there isn't any active admins in-game to assure them a safe game.To be an Admin is a responsibility which i would like to experience myself.

Punishments:
Mic/Chat spamming-12 hours penalty,1 day penalty,3 days penalty,1 week penalty,1 month penalty,Permanent ban.

Harassing/Racism/Heavy toxicity-12 hours penalty,1 day penalty,3 days penalty,1 week penalty,1 month penalty,Permanent ban.

Cheating/Exploiting-1 day penalty,3 days penalty+,1 week ban,1 month ban,Permanent ban.

NSFW/Sexism:1 days penalty,3 days penalty,1week penalty,1 month ban,Permanent ban.

Camping/Delaying-1 day penalty,3 days penalty,1 week penalty,1 month penalty,Permanent ban.

AFK boss:5 slaps,1 day penalty,3 days penalty,1 week penalty,1 month penalty,Permanent ban.

P.S. I'd like to thank @Loki for helping me with my application and @Darky for the extra tips.

So your template is missing the permission section and I never got around to re-opening admin applications for FF2 during the bulk posting last wave for FF2. So really FF2 is closed.
Speaking with Darky he did tell you to ask for permission if it was closed or you are under 15. But then Darky explains he ended up giving to permission without you formally asking and apparently 2 hours later this application appears.

It's not exactly a good start but it's allowed. I'll be re-opening FF2 for applications.

Also a post was delete here please leave it for feedback only. If you want to show your friend support do so either by reacting to their application and/or off this thread.

• Boring
Reactions: Chupa and Maddox
So your template is missing the permission section and I never got around to re-opening admin applications for FF2 during the bulk posting last wave for FF2. So really FF2 is closed.
Speaking with Darky he did tell you to ask for permission if it was closed or you are under 15. But then Darky explains he ended up giving to permission without you formally asking and apparently 2 hours later this application appears.

It's not exactly a good start but it's allowed. I'll be re-opening FF2 for applications.

Also a post was delete here please leave it for feedback only. If you want to show your friend support do so either by reacting to their application and/or off this thread.
Thank you for your response.I did talk with Darky in game yesterday and he did say we need admins and told me the conditions to apply for one ,so my apologies for not asking him directly.
Thank you for your time and take care 😊

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Heya Maddox, good to see ya around, thankies for applying.
To be honest, I didn't expect this and am not the only one, surely surprised us, so I will go deeply right now and give you my big honest opinion on what I think about it.

First things first, I shall start with the fact that you're really a friendly and similar face there on FF2, which I've noticed of course and it's a great thing and also a great start for this application. Been seeing you for a few months right to this date, never seen direct insulting or anything related coming from you, which is really awesome and you're friendly and communicative as well.

However, I shall also explain what bothers me as well, because it's not a subject to be just skipped over. I find your behavior as well as a really unserious one, both in general and subsequently to the application, which you made here and I'll explain now what made me think like that. Starting off, you've never done any kind of warns related to the rules to anybody on the server, never have done reports on the forums as well, very recently started doing a few calls, because of my request, so I can deal easier with the rule breakers easier and also because nobody apparently was doing calls on the server, so I guess that goes as some kind of a plus, but that's pretty much it. Your chatlogs aren't suitable either but it's pretty visible, won't be talking much about it, the application itself was pretty rushed (I think around 2 hours or so after Darky gave you the permissions, by this time you could have looked at the other things happening around on this forum and perhaps do some report?) and looks rushed.

And a thing, which caught my eye right after you finished the application, was again your clarifies about it, which were that "you wouldn't care if you get declined, had to try it" and some similar stuff, related to rejection, which combined with the previous information given above, shows pretty much again your unseriousness about all this right now.

With that being said, I'm sorry but even with your kindness and okay-ish sessions, can't just ignore everything else. I'm not seeing how things will happen..

Reactions: Maddox and Kruphixx
Heya Maddox, good to see ya around, thankies for applying.
To be honest, I didn't expect this and am not the only one, surely surprised us, so I will go deeply right now and give you my big honest opinion on what I think about it.

First things first, I shall start with the fact that you're really a friendly and similar face there on FF2, which I've noticed of course and it's a great thing and also a great start for this application. Been seeing you for a few months right to this date, never seen direct insulting or anything related coming from you, which is really awesome and you're friendly and communicative as well.

However, I shall also explain what bothers me as well, because it's not a subject to be just skipped over. I find your behavior as well as a really unserious one, both in general and subsequently to the application, which you made here and I'll explain now what made me think like that. Starting off, you've never done any kind of warns related to the rules to anybody on the server, never have done reports on the forums as well, very recently started doing a few calls, because of my request, so I can deal easier with the rule breakers easier and also because nobody apparently was doing calls on the server, so I guess that goes as some kind of a plus, but that's pretty much it. Your chatlogs aren't suitable either but it's pretty visible, won't be talking much about it, the application itself was pretty rushed (I think around 2 hours or so after Darky gave you the permissions, by this time you could have looked at the other things happening around on this forum and perhaps do some report?) and looks rushed.

And a thing, which caught my eye right after you finished the application, was again your clarifies about it, which were that "you wouldn't care if you get declined, had to try it" and some similar stuff, related to rejection, which combined with the previous information given above, shows pretty much again your unseriousness about all this right now.

With that being said, I'm sorry but even with your kindness and okay-ish sessions, can't just ignore everything else. I'm not seeing how things will happen..

Thanks for replying and giving your honest opinion bloody.I respect everything you said and of course its your right to state your own conditions and opinions.About the whole seriousness i can be really layed back and that's true,sometimes people can change depending o the situation but that's besides the point.
Thanks for your time and take care 😊

Reactions: blood3y
Heya Maddox, thanks for applying. I personally dont have too much to say besides what blood3y already said, but I do still have hope for you about possible changes and improvements on your behaviour and perspective and seriousness to becomming a possible admin. But as of now from seeing both your rushed application and expectations about it, I will have to stay NEUTRAL for now. Perhaps you should give it another month to think about, and most definitly write a better application and work on your behaviour if you're really ready and determined enough to become a admin.

Reactions: Maddox
Heya Maddox, thanks for applying. I personally dont have too much to say besides what blood3y already said, but I do still have hope for you about possible changes and improvements on your behaviour and perspective and seriousness to becomming a possible admin. But as of now from seeing both your rushed application and expectations about it, I will have to stay NEUTRAL for now. Perhaps you should give it another month to think about, and most definitly write a better application and work on your behaviour if you're really ready and determined enough to become a admin.
Thanks for replying Darky.Yeah my behaviour can be weird at times,i guess that's something that changes with time.Being an admin really is a responsibility that should be taken seriously.I actually want to be a part of the experience since i have never been an admin or in any kind of position at all,and of course the players need an active admin that's constantly there for them.
Thanks for your time and take care 😊

• Funny
Reactions: blood3y
So that's all the required feedback. Darky gave you a neutral vote, so your application makes it to under review.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: Maddox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread