Accepted Madact's Reapply Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madact

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Contributor
- Your name and/or nickname

Madact.

- Your age

I edited this part out after becoming admin.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Deathrun is still listed as available, so I need no permission.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:4290902
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1074198
No bans
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:42909022&Submit=Search

Most mutes are by me except the 3, the mutes where for the jailbreak glitch as I needed to use my microphone for admin purposes. Rest are jokes from other admins
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:4290902&Submit=Search

- Your general online times and your timezone

Usually about 3pm - 7pm, everyday unless I have plans (Greenwich Mean Time or Western European Time (UTC))

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I still usually play on Deathrun as I use to, so that's my choice. I can defiantly visit other servers as I know the rules well enough and just recently briefed them again. Jailbreak is somewhere I'd like to help to.

My session time may look a little grim, but my internet was out for 12 days so I was unable to make sure you guys knew I was ready to commit again. I assure you when I was with panda before my activity never dropped without reason.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I sure do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I had previous experience before panda community where I was an admin on a TF2 community for 3-4 months before I got kicked out for 'Admin Abuse'. This was two years ago. I joined panda community and became admin in December 2014. Became a full admin about Feb-March, went onto being a senior admin and handling the admin applications. After sometime I felt stressed and took a break which was around August 2015, so about 8 months with panda. Overall nearly a years worth of experience.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

With a years worth of experience I know the basics and some advanced commands with binds. I know how SourceBans works as well as it was my best tool during my time here. I use to mentor a couple of people and gave them useful commands and links to where they could learn more so yes I'm pretty much well versed.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

After my break I feel I am ready to come back. When I go on deathrun sometimes I am with admins, but other times I am not and there are rule breakers that I cannot deal with without assistance. I know that most of the admins are busy so I do not wish to bother them unless it is a hacking case. The players on the servers need assistance and I feel I want to help them out like I use to, make it an enjoyable experience for all.
Other than that I have never let panda down. Though I have had my falling out with particular admins and Kevin and so on I didn't go as far as to go around mass banning everyone or revealing private matters that resided between the staff only. I am still loyal to the community and I love the community itself on both the servers and the forums.
I have my experience, I know most of you still and I am active enough to offer the servers help when needed in the timezone stated.
Hopefully the team still feels that I can be a part of the team even with my break.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Micspamming / Chat spam - Usually starts off with a warning, followed by a punishment of 30 mins. If problem persists or they have previous gags/mutes then it will be elevated with appropriate warnings.

Foreign Language - It's pretty much the same above on Micspamming / Chat spam, but I will give an extra warning if person is on microphone as they don't seem to view the text chat that often.

Bhop skipping - Though usually this doesn't happen anymore, it starts off with a slay + warning. If they continue I usually kick with warning. If they come back and continue then it's a ban for an hour.

Racism / Sexism / Provoking / Arguing - Depending on how bad the situation is depends on how I will respond to the circumstance. For example, if the argument is over...Lets say someone lied about a freerun blah blah then I would explain that lying about a freerun isn't against the rules and ask to calm down. Any terms that was racist or sexist I will ask to keep to a minimum / ask to stop. If they continue then well I'll follow the procedure for chat spam.

Hacking - As a trial I will record the evidence by demo, ban the player for a certain amount of time so my mentor can review the demo for me and edit my Sourceban accordingly. I understand no demo means no proof.

Thank you for reading, hopefully I am welcome enough to return back to staff ::):
If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll reply within this thread. Also please keep on topic to the best of your ability <3

Yes please (I'll edit this post once I'm done in the shoutbox)

Edit:
Finally, I've waited for you wanting to come back. There's not much to say, you've always done excellent work, you're polite, friendly, fun to play with. You know how to administrate properly, you have great organisational and communicative skills. And working together with you was always a pleasure.

+1

2nd edit: Thanks for linking your GameME :D

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Ohai Madact! I see you are still formal as usual with everything you write :p
The application looks really well made as well as being easy to read, you have prior experience as admin which you already stated in your app. No need to give any more explanation.

+1
Hey guys, we need this woman back!

• Friendly
ABOUT TIME

• Agree
Well well, welcome back Madact! +1 from me all the way.

• Friendly
Welcome back madact! would be good to see you in the team again. take a +1 you'll need it.

• Friendly
Hells yes, but you still will play jailbreak?.. right? :^)

• Agree
Hells yes, but you still will play jailbreak?.. right? :^)

Once I become a full gameserver admin I'll be able to help on that server as much as I can :) Plus more able to stalk you :yay:

Also thanks to everyone for the feedback and +1's :) Helps out a lot, I'm glad I'm welcomed back :grouphug:

I thought you can vote on application, if u know the person D:
I think it's trials only in that case. Tough luck.

ah nice to see you back madact =D i can't give a +1 but you have my support good luck ^^

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread