Mad Paint-skillz (1 Viewer)

metsän henki

Donator
Hello pandas! ::):

I watched some videos from game, where player needed to paint "customers" with time. So that brought for me a idea.

Idea is this, take any picture, and draw that with paint. Also, you can take your time, dont rush.
Let's show our amazing Microsoft Paint skillz.
Let's be a creative ::plush::

...........................................My lovely drawing
u6wj.png

Reactions: Wasman and Madact
PAINT SUCKS!!!
Anyways, here is my attempt at re-creating Chuck Testa:rolleyes:
0gr6.jpg

So now i will show my skillz i hope i did good, but i guess without the color it should be better soo lets see...

aiden.png

Reactions: Doc Piss and Danny
So now i will show my skillz i hope i did good, but i guess without the color it should be better soo lets see...

Didn't you just apply a fake copyright to a copyrighted character?

Wacoms? Yes I did :3
Cheater! MOUSE ONLY PLOX <3
I loved how like. Every artist on Deviantart goes 'Wacom Bambo ftw' when it's a small little crappy thing.

Wolf, once upon a time I was a artist. I do believe I can beat you. :p
563001_3576664625245_309241510_n.jpg?oh=071cfe34464b01019952ed1ceba499c5&oe=561D7B89

Hm, image seems like jpeg, damn :(

Reactions: Wasman and Joe
Cheater! MOUSE ONLY PLOX <3
I loved how like. Every artist on Deviantart goes 'Wacom Bambo ftw' when it's a small little crappy thing.

Wolf, once upon a time I was a artist. I do believe I can beat you. :p

Hm, image seems like jpeg, damn :(
--
I don't really care what drawing tablet is better or which one is overhyped. I boughd it in the store which had Wacom tablets on sale (6years ago)
I am personally not a big fan of DA cause of all the drama what is going on in there. Removed my accound 8 years ago.

Everybody has it's own taste with art, so it's not the argue what is better but what you like more.
I said "Try to beat me, I dare you" (heavyQuote) to beat me at Mario Kart. not drawing.

I can make some Paint mouse only artwork as wel <3 if requested.
Madact? haven't you seen my mods on my profile by the way? (Game Artist)

HeavyPreview.png

^ Heavy Mod for Don't Starve ^
Also, Madact upload more art if you can! Would love to see more! (Others as wel!)

wew this skills your arts looks awesome

--
I don't really care what drawing tablet is better or which one is overhyped. I boughd it in the store which had Wacom tablets on sale (6years ago)
I am personally not a big fan of DA cause of all the drama what is going on in there. Removed my accound 8 years ago.

Everybody has it's own taste with art, so it's not the argue what is better but what you like more.
I said "Try to beat me, I dare you" (heavyQuote) to beat me at Mario Kart. not drawing.

I can make some Paint mouse only artwork as wel <3 if requested.
Madact? haven't you seen my mods on my profile by the way? (Game Artist)

View attachment 4355
^ Heavy Mod for Don't Starve ^
Also, Madact upload more art if you can! Would love to see more! (Others as wel!)

Fite me in artist battle Wolf ::cool:: Compare tablets!
Mhm same here. Left cause...Well actually I didn't fancy drawing anymore.
http://madact.deviantart.com/
Tried to log in, been so long I don't remember the password anymore ;o; Was gonna take a screenie!

I have some I saved, though they're probably all jpegy :p
Maybe one day I'll do one for funnies B)

Ooooh :3c NIce Wolf <3

Fite me in artist battle Wolf ::cool:: Compare tablets!
Mhm same here. Left cause...Well actually I didn't fancy drawing anymore.
http://madact.deviantart.com/
Tried to log in, been so long I don't remember the password anymore ;o; Was gonna take a screenie!

I have some I saved, though they're probably all jpegy :p
Maybe one day I'll do one for funnies B)

Ooooh :3c NIce Wolf <3

Your Accound seems to be de-activated.

But we should totally encore the drawings here!
Give me a note when "that day" comes

OMG i did that.png

can't believe i made it i usually suck so much with anything related to drawing :pandastunned:

Users who are viewing this thread