Invalid M rk's 2nd admin application #23 | MGE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markku

Name:_M rk/Markku or in real life Marcus

Who gave you permission to apply?:
Because the server i want to apply for isn't in the availabe positions, i got my permission from: @fanthom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79950512

General online times and timezone: Im generally online everyday, but maybe not playing. Im online from 15.00-20-00 cest.

Server i want to apply: Panda-Community.com #23 | MGE

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do, but im not using it alltime.

Your previous experience as admin/mod: Nope. Will be my first time, but i have many experienced admin freinds. I'll ask them if need a little guide.

Do you have experience with adminstrating with sourcemod?: Nope, but i have kinda looked in to it.

Why should we choose you to part of our team?: I am very active user in this server
and i am young, i have time to play and i can be inspiring for some players maybe. I will help the server to stay clean from the dirty guys and i want effect to servers future and people somehow.

How would you do your job as an admin or mod: I would warn people first of their bad behavior, but if he continues i'll use so called commands "!gag" or mute him for 30 min, if he continues after that i'll tell him to start behaving or get punished (10min or 1h)ban with a message "consider behaving). Cheaters,scammers and bad racism i would permanently ban them. I wont use any of my powers untill i really have to, that i promise!

Thank you! For reading this.

no i mean youre app is invalid because you called people "nigga" or summin and spoke in FL not because of the permission

• Informative
Reactions: Tolfx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread