Lol took me some time to get use to this community. (1 Viewer)

stalker455655

Hi

I am not really new to panda servers but i am new to the forum so i was just getting use to this.
But now i am ready to tell you a bit about my self :).

My name is stalker455655 or in real life Igor

I am from Ukraine and i am 16 years old

I am a quiet shy guy when it comes to standing on stage or something like that.

All thou i am shy i still am a captain of a football team(soccer) and also i am the guy in my friend group which always finds a conversation XD.

Well i cant really tell you much about my life, except it was shit when i was about 6 years old.
Edit:So i thought to my self "if i am that depressed,why dont i just share what made me the way i am".Basically it started when my parents divorced and i had to leave my father to go to another country.After i didnt talk/see my father for about 4 years
and when i did saw him after those 4 years,he didnt really say or did much.Ive been alone since i was 11, before i use to live with my sister who is the only person i love,at the moment at least.What happens to me now is just because my Best friend and my Girl friend told everyone my secret, which i never told anyone but them,NEVER:I wont tell you about that secret:but what i will tell you is that i will have to change school and i will probably never speak to my friends again, until i make some new once.Well i told you this cause... i am on "edge" you could say.

But yeah some of you might already know me but i just wanted to write this for fun XD and too let other people of community see this and know who i am or a piece of me.

-stalker455655 or Igor call me wt you want.

501212_101.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OxyGenE
Apparently you give a like to all replies in this thread so I am just going to put this here to whore for likes.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. :grouphug:

Reactions: Kevin
Apparently you give a like to all replies in this thread so I am just going to put this here to whore for likes.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. :grouphug:

Not really, but its the only way i can assure that people actually read my stuff i am appreciate that.

501212_101.png

welcome! gift :sandvich:<--- kevin's bigmac disguised as a sandvish (spy bigmac?)

BEST GIFT EVA. I think he found the disguise thing of spy XD

501212_101.png

Likewhoring.

Got new reputation on this forum XD.Kevin can you change me form member to "i give likes to everyone"

Users who are viewing this thread