LMAOBOX report / Admin report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I spoted cheater with lmaobox using autodeflect in your tf.4 dodgeball server. He´s name is Shadow and his steam id is STEAM_0:0:96362842 and average ping is 155. And admin who was there pretended that see nothing and give me gag ban. He´s name mermite.

Attachments

• shadow.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 212
He isn't a hacker. I've played with him a load of times, he definitely doesn't hack. He's a verteran player of dodgeball and has accumulated a lot of skill; if he was a hacker he would be banned by now, as he's played dodgeball since the release of the gamemode itself.

V̶A̶C̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶-̶3̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶.̶.̶.̶)̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶u̶m̶u̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶@̶I̶c̶e̶S̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶:̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶r̶d̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶

I'm retarded, I mistook him for a different person.

Last edited:
As I mistook him for someone else I apologise. This isn't the person I thought so I apologise for that. As he has been banned from 2 other communites this is suspicious; however your demo is not enough evidence to ban him w/o investigation. I'm going to give him a ban and ask for the opinion from the other admins.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
yep and i posted link that smac will autoban him, i posted demo with third person for better see how he stand and aim and rocket timing with average ping 155 from USA without orbit ... its yours server not mine .... and second pernament ban link http://www.tf2newbs.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:96362842&Submit and hes "not" cheater as u said :)

and type to google VAC LMAOBOX and u see how it "works"
Both me and Supreme thought he was a different player, after you brought up the fact he's been banned on other communities, we have banned him for now whilst we check with the other communities. The demo was unfortunately not useful towards helping see that he was hacking, maybe next time, demo it from the first person perspective?

As I have said in another thread made today, I'm still getting used to administrating on dodgeball and so this is another bit of feedback for me to build upon. You've been ungagged, though there was only 10mins left on the gag anyway.

Apologies, perhaps I should get some mentoring from Supreme and other dodgeball admins before continuing my endeavours on the server.

(fucking great, 2 reports in one day, kill me now)

Reactions: Supreme
Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Kevin
  • Informative
Reactions: mosteraz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread