LMAOBOX-Hackers (1 Viewer)

NicNac

So since a few days VAC is able to detect Lmaobox-users and bans them. Now I am curious if there were any "famous" (like good players, known youtubers, or traders) players which got Vac'd because they used Lmaobox.

Could you name some people if you know some and explain who they are (like e.g. good players)?

Many thanks :p

Here are some

This guy had a Team Captain among other nice shit

Wow crazy,to think he quits the game with all that stuff,or maybe it's just made up. you never know. Had a good read thanks for sharing mosteraz

Impressive to see how many of the comp players actually hacked...

And seems like many great items are lost now with this also :I

Impressive to see how many of the comp players actually hacked...

And seems like many great items are lost now with this also :I
Which means prices will most likely skyrocket.

Wow crazy,to think he quits the game with all that stuff,or maybe it's just made up. you never know. Had a good read thanks for sharing mosteraz
Not made up, and you can't tell me that this was a "intentional decision" how JCapps calls it.
If I want a VAC-ban, I don't use a program that is undetected since several years.
He surely didn't use a detected version, otherwise it would have been a BIG coincidence that he got banned the exact same day as all the others.

• Funny
Reactions: unknown`
bw6RPBq.png

Because apparently joining a random unprotected server on MW2 can get you VAC'd.

Great job Infinity ward and valve for not dealing their own shit.

bw6RPBq.png

Because apparently joining a random unprotected server on MW2 can get you VAC'd.

Great job Infinity ward and valve for not dealing their own shit.

The price you pay for playing COD. Even steam doesn't want you to play it

Users who are viewing this thread