Declined lmao birthday reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two guards say he's KOS. I'm going off the words of two of my guards, vs. the guard who's typing, doesn't say the Spy isn't KOS in time, and actively being as much of a nuisance as he can be by blocking doors.

Additionally, "Freedays are not allowed to bait BLU players, have your freeday and avoid blocking BLU or getting close to them. "

-

What's the issue with the second case? Can you give timestamps? @Gold @TheWalkingCake

Two guards say he's KOS. I'm going off the words of two of my guards, vs. the guard who's typing, doesn't say the Spy isn't KOS in time, and actively being as much of a nuisance as he can be by blocking doors.

Additionally, "Freedays are not allowed to bait BLU players, have your freeday and avoid blocking BLU or getting close to them. "

-

What's the issue with the second case? Can you give timestamps? @Gold @TheWalkingCake
I believe its the fact you "didnt" do trivia, thus lr denial, and the fact you gave questions in chat.

Freedays are not allowed to bait BLU players, have your freeday and avoid blocking BLU or getting close to them. "

that doesnt mean they die lol also it was freeday when the lr was given so they were pardoned since they broke a warden order not an actual rebel status

What's the issue with the second case?

you did FRLR its says trivia first minigame or all round not frlr time stamp 2:00- end of clip ill say

you favored a guy when you said spelling counts so thats that at time stamp 6:19 - 7:00

and lr deny basically at the start of the clip when you take everyone to arena just in case time stamp 0:00-7:24

and i dont get why you tagged cake he didnt report you i did all he did was give me evidence.
my bday is going amazing today thank you for asking

Last edited:
that doesnt mean they die lol also it was freeday when the lr was given so they were pardoned since they broke a warden order not an actual rebel status

I have never heard of this. Can you show me this in the rules?

My argument is simple. "Freedays are not allowed to bait BLU players, have your freeday and avoid blocking BLU or getting close to them. "

you did FRLR its says trivia first minigame or all round not frlr time stamp 2:00- end of clip ill say

Trivia, by definition, is first reaction last reaction. Claiming otherwise is a joke. I'd like to see an argument made that Trivia is not a variant of first reaction last reaction.

you favored a guy when you said spelling counts so thats that at time stamp 6:19 - 7:00

I asked my guards to be sure. Two of them said that the spelling of 'crones' is fine. Are you saying I should give it to the person who also mispelled, saying 'co pilot,' or to the person saying 'Bill's'? He was also the first person to correct his incorrect spelling, and at that, he was certainly the first person to answer correctly.

and lr deny basically at the start of the clip when you take everyone to arena just in case time stamp 0:00-7:24

I'm guessing you missed the entire round where we played trivia?

I did trivia with 18 people answering at once as opposed to in groups of 3. It's the same thing, just done as a 'custom game' so that 18 people could participate at once, equally, with no favoritism, and no chance of favoritism.

What you're probably trying to question is why I didn't go to the map's Trivia minigame, and instead made it a custom game. That's pretty simple.

Let's use logic.
I have four guards, none of whom I can trust as guards to be active and with me at all times. With 18 reds, along the way to Trivia, literally the longest path in the map, there will almost certainly be rebellers. If so much as a single person rebels, I would be forced to do favoritism. Let's assume I get to the game with 18 reds. I'm almost certainly going to die inside the game, causing a failround.
Let's use mathematics.
1/3 people per round die. 18 (assuming no one rebels, which is very unlikely) / 3 = 6. We're left with 12. Same operation gets us to 4. And now we have favoritism. I'd be forced to have one player sit out, arbitrarily picked by myself or the BLUs, also known as favoritism.

Assuming no one rebels, I would be forced to have favoritism at the end of the game. Assuming there are rebels, I would have to use favoritism initially. I even addressed this offhandedly in the round, stating there would be too much favoritism.

and i dont get why you tagged cake he didnt report you i did all he did was give me evidence.

You're using Cake's evidence as the primary evidence for the report.

I'd like to see an argument made that Trivia is not a variant of first reaction last reaction.

Well since you asked for it, in the rules it is stated that every minigame on a map is allowed to be played, meaning even if it's breaking a rule it is still allowed, hence why shark was allowed before even when the rule about minigames with blues killing reds in any way is not allowed. Shark isn't allowed anymore though because of a rule change to it, and only it. Because people were saying that it's not clear enough if that's how the minigame is played, however as far as I know, trivia is still allowed.

You however making up your own minigame (since it's not an actual one on the map) is getting them to type in chat with the first one to answer getting the point. To me it looks like the person reporting you left something out.

Well since you asked for it, in the rules it is stated that every minigame on a map is allowed to be played, meaning even if it's breaking a rule it is still allowed, hence why shark was allowed before even when the rule about minigames with blues killing reds in any way is not allowed. Shark isn't allowed anymore though because of a rule change to it, and only it. Because people were saying that it's not clear enough if that's how the minigame is played, however as far as I know, trivia is still allowed.

You however making up your own minigame (since it's not an actual one on the map) is getting them to type in chat with the first one to answer getting the point. To me it looks like the person reporting you left something out.

This is an statement how Trivia is allowed by the rules, not how Trivia isn't FRLR. Trivia is FRLR. Any variation of it is FRLR.

-

"Minigames what involves the BLU team killing the Prisoners are not allowed unless it's located on the map or is a variation of a existing Minigame on the map. "

I'd counter with the underlined.

Well yeah, it's the rules we're talking about, right? Your version of trivia does not even have near the same function as the normal trivia, yes ofcourse it'll be different since it's not the same but this difference is a lot bigger since it's hitting the button then typing and then just typing fastest. You could name it trivia but it not even near, especially since it's a minigame controlling who hit it first, meaning that getting a red to jump first isn't either the same since it's based off of what guards see rather than a bot.

Well yeah, it's the rules we're talking about, right? Your version of trivia does not even have near the same function as the normal trivia, yes ofcourse it'll be different since it's not the same but this difference is a lot bigger since it's hitting the button then typing and then just typing fastest

First to hit the button gets to answer and choose someone to die vs. first to answer gets to choose someone to die.

My point is it's first reaction last reaction getting them to type. Not about what's faster

Hello,

I have been given permission by my mentor @Matth to handle this report, aswell as spoken with the JB staff, who also agreed on me handling it.

The first video is kind of useless. The background info voice makes it harder for me to hear the chatting, aswell as I can't see what happends with the freeday. Next time, maybe you should look at the players instead of looking up, where nothing happends.

It's all about the 2nd video in this case. I agree with Ketteii that it would be hard to have it in trivia when it's 18 reds and 4 blues. Even getting to trivia without anyone rebel is a hard thing to do. Then arriving trivia having all these players in the same tiny room, just screams failround. So the decission having it outside with much more space was a smart move.

Moving on, they are now outside of cell area, lined up, shoulder to shoulder. Ketteii explains what will happend next and says something like "We are doing Trivia, first one to answer get to choose who dies. I will ask questions in chat.". The rules states that orders must be given through voice chat, which Ketteii did by saying "I will type the questions". A question in not an order. However, Ciri told Ketteii he had to do it thorugh voice chat, which Ketteii started to do as he was told to do so.

The round keeps on and then the question "Name three all class hats, spelling is important". The first person to reply said two correct ones and then said "crones dome" and not "crone's dome". There are two players who responded to Ketteii's answer after this, which both aswell had spelling mistakes, before the first one corrected himself and typed "crone's dome". If the player did not correct himself nor the two players have any spelling mistakes after him, this could have been favoring. However, by the looks of it, it's not.

As for the FRLR, I'd say it's nitpicking aswell. At this point I belive it's a contest on who's able to bend the rules the most. Maybe there should be a new suggestion on this topic?

I hope my respons makes sense to you all, if not, feel free to PM me.

This report is declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread