List of useful Commands (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosteraz

Some of these commands are still fairly unknown, even to the most active Jailbreak-players, so I thought that I make a small list with most (more or less) important commands. This also includes widely known basic commands, so you can just look them up here if you ever forget one. (The exclamation-marks are not part of the commands)

These are widely known, but I still see players who don't know their purpose.

"!w" - If there is no warden, you become the warden. this only works a limited time for every player (about 3 times/resets on map-change).

"!uw" - If you can't be warden for some reason, you can demote yourself, do not use this command if you just don't want to be the warden, otherwise you risk getting punished for "failing as warden".

"!wmenu" - Opens the warden-menu that also pops up automatically on round-start. All options in the menu can also be triggered by seperate commands.

"!wff" - Toggle Friendly-Fire, bear in mind that you have to tell the prisoners that you are going to activate Friendly-Fire.

"!wcc" - Toggles Collisions - This allows the REDs to stand in each other without getting pushed.

"!givelr" - When there is only one non-rebelling prisoner left, the warden is permitted to give him a last request, this opens a window in which the prisoner can choose his last request. The BLU-Team is permitted to accept the last-request. (Note: The last request becomes invalid on map-change.)

These commands work on most - if not all - Panda-Community servers.

"!call" - Call an admin if somebody is breaking rules.
Important: Abusing this command (this also includes its usage when there is already a admin on the server) can get you banned.

"!tp" - Switch to third-person view.

"!fp" - Switch to first-person view.

"/t [your message]" - Write a message in the Tradechat.

"/togglechat" - activates/deactivates the tradechat for you.

"!hop" - Quickly join another Panda-Community server.

(in team-chat) "@ [your message]" - Write a message, that only admins can see.

"!cw" - See the name of the current warden.
"!ff" - Shows the current Friendly-Fire setting.
"!fire" - Vote to fire the current warden.
"nextmap" - shows the name of the next map.

• Informative
  • Useful
Reactions: Matth and Da Random
(in team-chat) "@ [your message]" - Write a message, that only admins can see.
If you are a geek like me who knows SourceMod then you can use the "/chat" command instead to send the message aswell. But I guess just opening the teamchat is faster and more efficient. ::):

• Useful
Reactions: mosteraz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread