Lil Help? (1 Viewer)

Broski

Im not sure whats going on here, I heard something about an FF update? Not sure if its been applied yet but I cant seem to get onto the FF server, I just get a "Downloading TeamKiller" Bar and it does nothing, I;ve sat for about an hour and still nothing happens, Just hoping someone has an answer?

Probably your connection :wise:

Probably your connection :wise:
Its not my connection, It happened on the same day I was playing, I left the server, and when I tried to get back on it wouldnt work, I;ve no idea whats going on

Its not my connection, It happened on the same day I was playing, I left the server, and when I tried to get back on it wouldnt work, I;ve no idea whats going on
You could download the team killer files from alliedmodders and just place it in the correct folders, problem fixed.

Also yes there is beta version of FF2 1.10.5 out already I think, but Kevin said he's waiting for the official release.

I guess, But I already have the teamkiller downloaded so Im confused.

I guess, But I already have the teamkiller downloaded so Im confused.
My theory is that it's trying to download something (probably a texture or a sound file) that does not exist. Happens to me all the time, it's trying to download textures for some hales (eg. Miku's eyes) everytime the server is changing the map. The loading bar is never stuck for me, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillix
i have that with some maps on another non panda server its just stuck downloading the map

Yes, ive said this many times when I join the FF2 servers, for some strange reason it tries to download something that is already downloaded for some reason, in your case mostly likely a bad connection or your computer is having a problem with downloading the file itself.

Yes, ive said this many times when I join the FF2 servers, for some strange reason it tries to download something that is already downloaded for some reason, in your case mostly likely a bad connection or your computer is having a problem with downloading the file itself.
It does not make any sense though. It shouldn't let you download something that you already have downloaded once.

As I stated in my previous post, it's probably to trying to download something that does not exist all the time and the download fails. The thing is, even if the download fails it will still let you join the server without giving you an error message (unless it's a map that you are downloading)

Ive deleted Team Killers files from my TF2 Folder so Hopefully it will re-download them and fix itself

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kah
It does not make any sense though. It shouldn't let you download something that you already have downloaded once.

As I stated in my previous post, it's probably to trying to download something that does not exist all the time and the download fails. The thing is, even if the download fails it will still let you join the server without giving you an error message (unless it's a map that you are downloading)
Never had any problems downloading maps, it always comes up with team killer, so I've deleted all team killer files in the app, so Hopefully it fixes, If not I might just wipe all FF files and start fresh

If not I might just wipe all FF files and start fresh
Why? That would be entirely unnecessary. I would recommend you to just reload the game cache instead, if you're that desperate.

Hmm well, the files are already gone, they'll re-download in a second anyway, but if it doesnt work I will do the cache

Users who are viewing this thread