Life (1 Viewer)

YourBiggestFan

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like without you. Would anything change? Would you friends and family's daily life change at all.

If you could ever go back in time and tell the younger you something. What advice would you give yourself?

If you were going to die today at midnight. What would you do all day?

Are you happy with yourself. Why aren't you happy with yourself?

Is God, the universe, our life, our world, our reality even real?

What comes after death? What is it like to be dead?

How will people think about you at your funeral? Would they miss you or forget all about your existence?

Is there such a thing as true happiness?

IDK what I am doing. I was laying in bed thinking about life and these things are what I thought of?
Maybe some of you could share what you have thought about.

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like without you. Would anything change? family a bit but not too much, they would have different technology and computers, my ex would still be the same, though probably with someone else, that's mostly it.

If you could ever go back in time and tell the younger you something. What advice would you give yourself? Keep your scrap box somewhere safe from your dad. (two of them full of quite useful things gone missing..)

If you were going to die today at midnight. What would you do all day? GTA style steal a car and go to a high speed chase, LOL.

Are you happy with yourself. Why aren't you happy with yourself? Cause my family is stupid and poor, GG life.

Is the universe, our life, our world, our reality even real? Look at your hands, you can see them they are real. Look at your mothers eyes, you can see them, they're real. You can't see your face nor your eyes, are they real? are you real? What if oxygen is just a drug that makes you see the so called "reality" and without it you see the actual reality, dark nothingness?

What comes after death? What is it like to be dead? Nothing, you're dead, the end, you're nothing but electricity stored in brain cells which gets lost.

How will people think about you at your funeral? Would they miss you or forget all about your existence? Miss me for a few weeks or months then forget about me forever, OH WELL. Who cares, I'll be dead by then and nonexistent.

I will fuck off now before someone gets pissed off at me. LOL

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like without you? Would anything change? Would you friends and family's daily life change at all?
No-one in my class would be able to complete with a nerd that brags about being the best, since all my friends are pretty lazy and overall mediocre.
If you could ever go back in time and tell the younger you something. What advice would you give yourself?
To be more careful at school, since one time I got a bad grade because I solved 3 pages of a 4-paged test.
If you were going to die today at midnight, what would you do all day?
Probably something I would consider really stupid if I did now. Tell that one bad teacher that he's a dick or something I always wanted to do that'll get me arrested.
I'm pretty happy with myself.
Pretty sure it is.
When I was a kid I thought when we died we will be born again but will forget everything we did in the past life. (Note: by the age I thought about this, I didn't know what reincarnation is. So, props to me.)
How will people think about you at your funeral? Would they miss you or forget all about your existence?
I'm not sure about this. I think they'll miss me, because even though I'm a dick I still share some great memories with my friends.
I think not. There are always problems you have to face and that's how life is.

Sorry if any of these came as dark, I'm pretty pessmistic.

Life is overrated.

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like without you? Would anything change? Would you friends and family's daily life change at all?
No one will miss me except for my mom and dad. Friends ? i don't have any everyone just left me. Daily life might change for my mom but friends hell no. My ex ditched me Af nothing will change for her though
I would say to younger me "Dude you still have time die soon there are tons of pain coming to you in near future and mostly everyone you meet will be fake don't blind trust anyone"
If you were going to die today at midnight, what would you do all day?
Hug my mom and thank her . Would try to contact my ex as i still miss her but she will fucking ignore me asusual. Cry all day asusual however no one ever gives a fuck about me :'(
I just regret staying alive. I prefer i should had jumped from my house balcony 2 years ago if my cousin would not had stopped me from doing that.
God is there i do believe in him i only expect one thing from him that at least i need one friend who is true and loyal to me.
After death ? you die thats it. you don't exist anymore. i always feel will anyone even cry or even miss me when am gone forever?
Mom dad thats it. Friends won't even come to know that am dead am always non existent to them
Can someone define to me what is happiness ?

P.s sorry i was kinda emotional writing this. i apologize i was kinda dick here. Being honest i have no friend in my life. from friends i mean 'Real" ones. Just friends many but they all don't care about me. I always dream of sharing my feelings to someone or doing crazy things with friends. :( but anyways who cares

Like if you read it till the end cuz i know you didn't ( :

It didn't have to become so edgy, but edgy edgy teens ruins everything

• Agree
Reactions: :OP: D

Users who are viewing this thread