LF singles (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Hi, I'm Evo. I'm a 23-year-old Dutch male. I like cats, long cycles through nature, and my passion is traveling. I want to travel the world some day.

I'm looking for an interesting, like-minded person to spend a fun night with and see what we can make of it. If you're interested, please post below with your name, age, and favourite sex position.

(Yes, I'm very bored.)

Reactions: Kevin and Madact
I want to travel your anus some day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh sorry, let's stay on-topic in off-topic.

Name/nickname

Pussy destroyer

SteamID

STEAM_0:1:97155333

Enough for you babe :nekoheart:

Who gave me permission?

I'm a strong and independent boy, fuck off mom also i really do want to explore you

Your general online times

Whenever you call me sweetheart ;)

Which part of your body would you be interested in engaging in a sexual encounter with me?

Is this a serious question?

Your previous experience as a prostitute

I fucked Scooby Doo, Ainsley Harriott, my milk jug and a vacuum cleaner (quite a few of those tbh)

Why should I choose you as my Netflix'n'Chill/sex partner

I mean if I don't already meet the requirements like 158 times, then I don't know. Also I can Noot Noot. That's right.

Please briefly explain the exact process of how you're going to harass me that night we spend together.

ib14.jpg
7l9y.jpg

Lastly, state your favourite sex position

Reverse cowgirl, missionary, n**** flip (KSI reference don't get triggered pls), tentacle and noot.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Even as a joke, isn't this pretty fucking creepy? Just wondering..

Reactions: Satan
If you're having a hard time understanding what I wrote: I mentioned it being a joke (I understood), but it's just a really weird one.

If you're having a hard time understanding what I wrote: I mentioned it being a joke (I understood), but it's just a really weird one.
Evo's just bored man.

Crazy stuff happens when you're bored.

For example, I fingered my asshole once when I was bored. calm down i didnt, im bored as well XD

Fak
How serious we talking?

Also shouldn't Noot Noot be enjoying himself Zush?

• Informative

Users who are viewing this thread