Accepted Level 60 cheater (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't particularly find this sufficient evidence due to the lack of first person perspective on the reported player. I'm use to demos and properly looking at something like this.

All I'm seeing is a spy doing some backstabs. Compensated lag command maybe?

Leaving it open for discussion.

I don't particularly find this sufficient evidence due to the lack of first person perspective on the reported player. I'm use to demos and properly looking at something like this.

It's a hack where your ping is high around 600 but the player is not really lagging and he gets some insane backstabs that can be done in front of the enemy etc.

not possible, this is a cheat.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
not possible, this is a cheat.
Wasn't cl_interp lag a thing?
Also

You dealt with something like this before on JB, pretty sure it went as far as him telling how he did it to you in DM's

Wasn't cl_interp lag a thing?
Also

You dealt with something like this before on JB, pretty sure it went as far as him telling how he did it to you in DM's
unrelated, this is a cheat. if you can increase your ping visibly via console or any other means to get a stable 800 ping while being able to get ridiculous backstabs, lmk.

• Informative
Reactions: Husky
Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread