Let's be weirdos (1 Viewer)

1 Im super paranoia
2 everytime someone touches me my reflexes just go crazy
3 i love ice tea its so fucking good

I'd rather not tell you what my "weird part" is, but w/e
  • I like MLP:FIM (not sure if it's weird or not)
  • I'd rather have someone command me than me commanding others, but I still do it.
  • I prefer to speak with adults/elders rather than friends of the same age. (does not neccessarily mean that I still don't like to talk to friends)
  • I can do something very well if I just want to
  • I sleep like Princess Beauty-- basically I sleep for long periods of time.

Wierd or not, this is me
  • I have Insectophobia (I am afraid of any kind of insect. I'm a wimp)
  • I have Lygophobia (fear of darkness)
  • I have a somewhat-OCD
  • I'm a fan of MLP:FiM
  • I prefer to write than speak
  • I like school
  • I can sleep up to 12 hours or so
  • I eat unhealthy food, I am inactive physically and yet I am skinny
  • Coffee makes me sleepy at first, but gives me a kick after an hour
  • I have wasted approximately 5000 hours of my life on Team Fortress 2

Last edited:
Not if all things are weird but idc,
  • If I'm outside I always have to spit (I do it unconsciously)
  • Same like danny, I can eat very much unhealthy food and dont gain weight
  • I prefer it to sleep naked, I dont give a damn if my parents/sister see my donger
I dont know other things atm ^^

• Funny
Reactions: Fiescha
  • Like Danny and Raion i can eat alot of unhealthy stuff, too, and don't gain weight at all... (maybe because of sports...)
  • I'm deaf since I'm born, use a hearing machine and still go to a normal gynasium and have good grades (yes, people with problems still can reach what "normal" people can do if they want...)
  • I'm from Germany, my girlfriend is from Denmark (I guess that is the weirdest of these three things, atleast that is what i can hear when people talk about our relationship)
So yeah, idk if anything of this is weird or not....

• Like Danny and Raion i can eat alot of unhealthy stuff, too, and don't gain weight at all... (maybe because of sports...)
  • I'm deaf since I'm born, use a hearing machine and still go to a normal gynasium and have good grades (yes, people with problems still can reach what "normal" people can do if they want...)
  • I'm from Germany, my girlfriend is from Denmark (I guess that is the weirdest of these three things, atleast that is what i can hear when people talk about our relationship)
Damn Germans, taking all of our girls

How the hell can you play TF2 when deaf? Not being offensive or anything, but how can you tell things like where an enemy is who's shooting you or if theres a spy decloaking?

How the hell can you play TF2 when deaf? Not being offensive or anything, but how can you tell things like where an enemy is who's shooting you or if theres a spy decloaking?

It's not like I cant hear anything, I can hear "okay" with my hearing machine, still way worser then normal hearing people, so I can hear loud shoot-sounds but i cant hear directions irl, so idk if its possible in games... things like spys decloaking I cant hear, i got used to look alot around and I like to have overview but yeah...
Also my 3000+ hours gave me some experiences but again its mostly about looking for me...

1. I will be the first person who tells you that you suck at something (when you don't)
2. Generic assholeness
3. I'll reference things to people who don't get it. And probably blame them for not getting it.
4. I probably have a multiple personality disorder but I'm not sure. :l
5. Shitty aiming
6. I will ALWAYS wear my hoodie.
7. Are you recording a video? Let me interrupt you.
8. Are you taking a selfie? I'll ruin it with being in the background.
9. Who could forget my drinking problems?

That's about it.

1. I will be the first person who tells you that you suck at something (when you don't)
2. Generic assholeness
3. I'll reference things to people who don't get it. And probably blame them for not getting it.
4. I probably have a multiple personality disorder but I'm not sure. :l
5. Shitty aiming
6. I will ALWAYS wear my hoodie.
7. Are you recording a video? Let me interrupt you.
8. Are you taking a selfie? I'll ruin it with being in the background.
9. Who could forget my drinking problems?

That's about it.
you forgot the necrobump part bro ^^

Users who are viewing this thread