Declined Let me talk q-q (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuichiro

Donator
So here I am after 2 months asking to get my talking and writing powers back ^^.

SourceBans Ban URL:

Name of your Banned Steam Account: YuiiuYYui at the moment

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48162796

Date and Time of the Ban: 04-04-17 22:51 for voice 03-21-17 17:27 for chat

Admin that Banned me: Iceviet banned me in in voice and Blutz banned me in chat

I am appealing because I obviously want to communicate with the lovely community and have fun with the others. Of course, there is more than that. I have clearly learned my lesson and won't do something so stupid again insulting etc. I thought a lot about my behavior and looking back it's just a joke. I want to get my "respect" back and don't want to be the guy who can't talk. My plan was ones to get Admin but this won't be happening anymore. I can still become a part of the community whose opinion gets accepted. I hope you forgive me childish behavior and give me a second chance I promise I won't fuck it up cause ya know its boring to be muted/banned. I hope you can understand me and lift this curse from me.

Your Yui aka Pawel :)

Having a few gags myself, I know the pain Yui is going through because of his inability to chat and talk. After 2 months it is understandable that he has learnt his lesson and he is friends with many of the VSH server and seeing him unable to talk with them all together is hard to watch. I think the mute/gag should be lifted because of this.

2 months is not a short time, enough time to think about things to change in your behavior, and from what he says, it looks like he understood what did he do wrong. I think he deserves a second chance to show that he changed to better ::):

2 months is not a short time, enough time to think about things to change in your behavior, and from what he says, it looks like he understood what did he do wrong. I think he deserves a second chance to show that he changed to better ::):

Thank you! ^^

Additional Information
  • SourceBans Link
  • Previous Appeal
    • Declined by me, for excessive insulting on SH, insulting on RTD, and avoiding punishment by using alt accounts.
  • It's only been over a month, since you were gagged.
  • It's only been less than a month, since you were muted.
    • After being gagged, you proceeded to rule-break via mic, which doesn't support your argument of learning your lesson.
  • You were banned just last month for admin impersonating.
In my opinion, I don't think you've learned your lesson, considering the facts that you proceeded to rule-break via mic and admin impersonated. Can any Full Admins check for alts bypassing his punishment? I'm on mobile and out of town, cheers.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: iceviet and Nitro4D
It's only been 1 month and 10 days, and might I add that the mute was just about 2 weeks after the gag and I remember having to warn him not to insult within that timespan. I'm not sure if he's really learned, but I will leave the judgment up to the admins. Just saying.

EDIT: kinda ninja'd by Crypt, welp.

• Funny
Reactions: Cryptic
No im highly against this.
Why ? Because you like to insult admins and makes jokes about it.
When you finaly get your punishment you cry about it and play the victim.
Why do i know that you didn't change. Because when you became a donator on the server you change your behavior.
You insulted someone after that i warned you and you told me in steam chat you won't talk in chat/talk for 1 week.
After 10 min you start talking and speaking on mic again and insult someone.
Then you have that thing that you keep insulting people that don't like or admin that warn you about rules.
When you finaly you got your perma gag you keep talking on mic almost near to mic spamming.

Why do i know you haven't change ?
When you have your punishment you refuse to accept it and instead maked a alt to insult again.
proof ? https://www.panda-community.com/threads/pls-ungag-me-_.11760/
Thanks @Cryptic for the info.

Then you have your list of bans/blocks
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=yuichiro&Submit=Search
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:48162796&advType=steamid
You have a total of 2 bans and 9 blocks
Most of people get a perma on the 5-7 punishment you have 2 more chances that you didn't listen to admins.

More ?
You where trying to make funny asian jokes against me on mic but you where trying to avoid it by humbling on mic.
I didn't do anything against it because i can have some backfire against me.
When you got your punishment again
Your turned your hole (squad) against me to impersonation me. ( i even have proof)
i was fine with it for the last 30 mins because i though it was a nice joke.
But after 1 hour and 30 min you still didn't stop after i warned you.
I had to have some backup by @Madact @Danny and more admins to tell you to stop.
Even then you still refuse to stop After that we even warned with you getting banned.

Then
When you finaly got your punishment you sweet talked it away by going to skial and making our reputation bad.
After those perma mutes/gag your keep sweet talking yourself on discord and forums to make people think your a good person.

I will be highly against your appeal i do not want you to talk on our server ever again.

Iceviet.

Additional Information
  • SourceBans Link
  • Previous Appeal
    • Declined by me, for excessive insulting on SH, insulting on RTD, and avoiding punishment by using alt accounts.
  • It's only been over a month, since you were gagged.
  • It's only been less than a month, since you were muted.
    • After being gagged, you proceeded to rule-break via mic, which doesn't support your argument of learning your lesson.
  • You were banned just last month for admin impersonating.
In my opinion, I don't think you've learned your lesson, considering the facts that you proceeded to rule-break via mic and admin impersonated. Can any Full Admins check for its bypassing his punishment? I'm on mobile and out of town, cheers.

by I didn't check the time spam from ban to today

I am correcting myself: I am here after month

about the Admin impersonating it was a joke I think we cleared this story it was a fuss about some name change nothing serious

by I didn't check the time spam from ban to today

I am correcting myself: I am here after month

about the Admin impersonating it was a joke I think we cleared this story it was a fuss about some name change nothing serious
Again even as joke i told you to stop i took the joke for 30 mins even though i could ended there but i could take some backfire against me.
Is highly against the rules to Admin impersonating even as joke.

No im highly against this.
Why ? Because you like to insult admins and makes jokes about it.
When you finaly get your punishment you cry about it and play the victim.
Why do i know that you didn't change. Because when you became a donator on the server you change your behavior.
You insulted someone after that i warned you and you told me in steam chat you won't talk in chat/talk for 1 week.
After 10 min you start talking and speaking on mic again and insult someone.
Then you have that thing that you keep insulting people that don't like or admin that warn you about rules.
When you finaly you got your perma gag you keep talking on mic almost near to mic spamming.

Why do i know you haven't change ?
When you have your punishment you refuse to accept it and instead maked a alt to insult again.
proof ? https://www.panda-community.com/threads/pls-ungag-me-_.11760/
Thanks @Cryptic for the info.

Then you have your list of bans/blocks
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=yuichiro&Submit=Search
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:48162796&advType=steamid
You have a total of 2 bans and 9 blocks
Most of people get a perma on the 5-7 punishment you have 2 more chances that you didn't listen to admins.

More ?
You where trying to make funny asian jokes against me on mic but you where trying to avoid it by humbling on mic.
I didn't do anything against it because i can have some backfire against me.
When you got your punishment again
Your turned your hole (squad) against me to impersonation me. ( i even have proof)
i was fine with it for the last 30 mins because i though it was a nice joke.
But after 1 hour and 30 min you still didn't stop after i warned you.
I had to have some backup by @Madact @Danny and more admins to tell you to stop.
Even then you still refuse to stop After that we even warned with you getting banned.

Then
When you finaly got your punishment you sweet talked it away by going to skial and making our reputation bad.
After those perma mutes/gag your keep sweet talking yourself on discord and forums to make people think your a good person.

I will be highly against your appeal i do not want you to talk on our server ever again.

Iceviet.

I see I see

Welp the point with the not speaking what I told you in steam is so irrelevant cause there where no mutes at the time and so I couldnt judge the situation. I never made Asian jokes and I rly dont care about you so sry If you thought I was speaking to you at that time even tho I cant remember. I thought we cleared that with the name changing to Fireice etc but looks its still relevant. And I never went to Skial server and made ur reputation bad or something like that.

this screenshot shows a conversation between me and Chaz https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/146710616818581505/299638054585630731/unknown.png

and its quite the opposite from what u just wrote

I hope I can still convince you ;)

I see I see

Welp the point with the not speaking what I told you in steam is so irrelevant cause there where no mutes at the time and so I couldnt judge the situation. I never made Asian jokes and I rly dont care about you so sry If you thought I was speaking to you at that time even tho I cant remember. I thought we cleared that with the name changing to Fireice etc but looks its still relevant. And I never went to Skial server and made ur reputation bad or something like that.

this screenshot shows a conversation between me and Chaz https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/146710616818581505/299638054585630731/unknown.png

and its quite the opposite from what u just wrote

I hope I can still convince you ;)
i Remember when you keep saying that you was cool with the 2 week ban and just said sure i just go the skail.
There where more admins by that shoutbox talk and i believe that can comfirm that

Again even as joke i told you to stop i took the joke for 30 mins even though i could ended there but i could take some backfire against me.
Is highly against the rules to Admin impersonating even as joke.

Yea we had ur name for like 10 min that we changed it to Fireice and so on and ppl clearly know that we arent the admins at that point

i Remember when you keep saying that you was cool with the 2 week ban and just said sure i just go the skail.
There where more admins by that shoutbox talk and i believe that can comfirm that

Yea that wasnt rly the story It was more like yea I deserve the ban in the meantime I will go to skial but okay

I have screenshot of the Admin impersonating taking a solid 30 mins.

I have screenshot of the Admin impersonating taking a solid 30 mins.

So did we thread ppl that we are gonna kick them and spoke to the ppl on the server that they have to do certain things ?

naaa dont think so I agree with you that this wasnt so funny for you after 30 min and rly anoying sry for that.
Still we just had the name and nobody even fell for it (genius prank)

When it comes to the gags, it is sad to see that you have kept on using offensive language since 2014. I saw you as an A-OK dude back then, but heck, people change.
Seeing you appeal right now (for the permanent mute and gag), as if you have reevaluated your actions for the past years, is kind of ridiculous. In my opinion, you have had your chances. One of my arguments against your appeal is the fact that you have been gagged 6 times over a long time span for offensive language alone. During this time, you have had enough time to think about what you have done, and you could think simultaneously about the consequences that will come, if you kept on doing what you did.
The inability to follow a few of the rules over a long time span, followed by communication blocks, as a regular user, makes me doubt that your behaviour will be any different after this appeal.
I have experienced it multiple times, the fact that you have been talking with a foreign language via voice chat on VSH, possibly because you have either forgotten the rule about foreign language, or because you think "the coast is clear". I appreciate that you Either way, it should not be that difficult to have them (the communication rules) in mind at all times, since you know how it is to lack the ability to use text chat.

I have stated my opinion on this matter.

Last edited:
okay thank you for your opinion I will keep changing but leave this community and play on my favorite server less

now where it seems like u wont give me a 2nd chance

Last edited:
okay thank you for your opinion I will keep changing but leave this community and play on my favorite server less

now where it seems like u wont give me a 2nd chance

With this are you still wanting to appeal for it?

As for the appeal itself I believe it's too early. A good 3 months should do it, not 1 month 10 days.
>I edited something out cause it was rude and I didn't realize it, sorry<

Last edited:
With this are you still wanting to appeal for it?

As for the appeal itself I believe it's too early. A good 3 months should do it, not 1 month 10 days.
>edit<

what do you mean with helping and btw I just lost my hope at this point

and also march 24- May 14 is a bit more than 1 month and 1 week but u can do the math if u want to check

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread