Accepted Learned from mistakes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro4D

How about also writing why you should get unbanned?... Only title is not enough...

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy
I feel like I should mention this

I was in dodgeball earlier today and walked into you and your friend Nitro8D talking Dutch even after I said "English only guys" you still managed to take time to talk Dutch again until your friend said he doesn't want to get muted by an admin.

How about also writing why you should get unbanned?... Only title is not enough...
Well. It has been a good half year since I was gagged, and I apologize for my childish behavior. As the title said. "I've learned from my mistakes." I actually did. I was stupid.

I feel like I should mention this

I was in dodgeball earlier today and walked into you and your friend Nitro8D talking Dutch even after I said "English only guys" you still managed to take time to talk Dutch again until your friend said he doesn't want to get muted by an admin.
It was me who said To Nitro8D that we should talk english. He was the one continueing. And I apologized to everyone in the dodgeball server.

On top of that I will promise That It wont happen again. Ever. For a matter a fact. I am trying to help the admins of the dodgeball server #4 as much as possible.

Reactions: Deep
From what I've played with him, he hasn't caused any trouble in voice chat other than sometimes overusing it and what Swaggy mentioned. I would have no problems with him getting ungagged and would stop him from overusing the voice chat.

Reactions: Nitro4D and Deep
I advise you do not speak Dutch to tell someone to stop o3o Though I personally don't mind it so long as it's clear that it was to tell them to stop, others won't feel the same way about that.

Anyways, I was willing to give the chance. So long as your intention to speak Dutch was certainly to tell him to stop. If you break the rules on communication, the perm will go back on. I suggest you read up on the rules on that.

Any objections before I put this through?

I advise you do not speak Dutch to tell someone to stop o3o Though I personally don't mind it so long as it's clear that it was to tell them to stop, others won't feel the same way about that.

Anyways, I was willing to give the chance. So long as your intention to speak Dutch was certainly to tell him to stop. If you break the rules on communication, the perm will go back on. I suggest you read up on the rules on that.

Any objections before I put this through?

It will not happen again. And I will not dissapoint you! I will not be a problem anymore.

Reactions: TsjipTsjip
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread