Lagspikes 24/7 dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Squall

It seems every time a player joins into the server, a significant lag-spike hits the server to the point it causes player's to die, switch/mess up and even disconnect due to latency problems. Is there any solving this problem?

I'd like to point out that we get this on the EU servers quite a bit too, it seems to affect all db servers, if not other servers too (idk, don't play there enough).

Has this been resolved? Just would like some verification. According to @TBotV63, this is an ongoing issue with all panda servers.

• Agree
Reactions: Wackedone
Has this been resolved? Just would like some verification. According to @TBotV63, this is an ongoing issue with all panda servers.
i dont experience any kind of lag issues when i play on the servers.
might be simply client side issues, dunno.

• Disagree
Reactions: Squall
Meanwhile I'm sitting here with 100 ping on EU DB

• Optimistic
Reactions: TBotV63
It seems as if most clients in attendance during these lagspikes seem to be experiencing the same thing. Is/are there a reason(s) as to why it happens? If so, is there a way we can resolve this issue with minor corrections? I seem to run in to a lot of people directing there concerns towards this issue. If you can possibly give me or anyone else for that matter an idea of what is wrong and a way for client-side or server-side to fix this issue, I'd be heavily grateful in it's fix. If the majority is effected, the majority will soon relocate to another server due to this being primarily on Panda. I've ran into a few errors with lag on a multitude of different servers I'd like not to address if not necessary. If it has something due to cleaning up old archives/logs within the server then I'd be interested in helping with solving this. Best regards. :)

Reactions: GoldenLunchBox

Users who are viewing this thread