Lag (1 Viewer)

Taykin

Beginner
For the last 3-4 days (ever since the Nov 22 update to be precise) I've noticed an increase in the lag in the server and judging by the comments of some players I'm not the only one. What's odd, and I don't know if it is like this for everybody else, is that it mostly happens in the Redcourt map but after playing there I lag in every other map. It's not a ping problem by the way, just the game doesn't run smoothly.

only if the map Redcourt runs before or general?

In my case while playing Redcourt and every other map after having played Redcourt.

hm strange, i gonna look at that tomorrow when i am back from work

I thought this was just me, but yeah, not sure if it's related to Redcourt in anyway, but with normal ping, 60fps, there's a load of stuttery lag that makes it unplayable.

Glad someone else mentioned it as well.

That will be your rig, not the server.

In my case while playing Redcourt and every other map after having played Redcourt.
do you mean the redcourt_intox?
if yes i dont see any lags while its running and also no lags if the map changes saywut

Kevin' said:
do you mean the redcourt_intox?
if yes i dont see any lags while its running and also no lags if the map changes

Yes redcourt_intox. It's weird because yesterday I played in baseball, box space, octagon etc. and it was all right but as soon as redcourt comes in, even if I'm in spec and not playing, I start lagging. It's not a big deal though since I only have to logout and avoid the redcourt games but in these last days I've seen more people complaining about lag in general.

Users who are viewing this thread