Declined Kurry's Admin Applicatoin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
Kurry

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:1:223232157

Your age:

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
15d 12:31:36h
Jailbreak

Link to your Sourcebans record:

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?:
I did absolutly nothing wrong, it was a dupe ban Lol

Server you are applying for:
US Jailbreak

General online times & time zone:
I move around the world ALOT so i can not give you a fixed time, but I am moving to America this summer and studying there so id say (GMT-8)

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
No

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?:
I am online like everyday and i almost always run into people who are breaking the rules, I would make a good admin because I know how to reason and deal with rule breakers, I wont be to strict and make everyone hate me, but i wont be too leanient and let people slide through the cracks. I am also fun and I THINK people like me in the server? I would do my best to keep the server in an orderly fasion. Ill make sure that everything runs smooth like butter at all times.

Hello, Kurry.

Your modapp is alright, your sessions are good, and your comms record is alright (no recent comms in the past 9 months). The times I have played with you I've never had issues with you.

However, I haven't played that much with you lately, simply because we have been (unintentionally obviously) playing at different times, so it's hard to me right now to properly judge you.

I will maintain Neutral for now.

Kurry! Always a pleasure to see another applicant to the server
However, I dont think we've in many games together or much at all so I cannot properly form an opinion on you as a person.
As such I will remain Neutral as well until I can form a proper opinion on you

I know how to reason and deal with rule breakers, I wont be to strict and make everyone hate me, but i wont be too leanient and let people slide through the cracks.
I'm interested in this.
Below are 3 videos from previous reports. I'd like you to tell me how you'd deal with each if you were an admin on the server with admin commands. Assume no prior history and the current ruleset.

Clip 1: If you where taking about the voice changer, Id give them a warning to change, if they dont, mute them for 120 minutes.
If it was LR denial, I would give them a 340 guard ban for not honoring LR.
If it was about opening cells without giving any commands (activating a free day without any reason) I would guard ban them for 340 minutes due to screwing up a round.
(Sorry first one was not very clear to me.)

Clip2: I would warn them not to mic spam, I'd be more leanient because its not the ooga booga type of mic spam. If they disobey, I would mute them for 340 minutes as well

Clip3: I would guard ban them for 720 ban due to being inactive on blue, if they have to go inactive, they should go onto spectator or red.

• Informative
Reactions: crubf
I've developed a concern after a session with you yesterday where you unprompted dropped this line.
1707057357928.png

It's not something I'm really willing to gag over but I'm uncomfortable with potential staff members saying things like this. It's unprofessional and has potential to incite unnecessary dialogue. Being staff means you need to be able to set an example on how to act and even side-comments like this can give people the wrong idea on what's okay or not.

Your answers are okay but that comment made me a bit sour towards you. I'll be a -1 for the time being. If I change my mind I'll create a new post. Good luck with the application.

• Winner
Reactions: Mehgend
Agreed with crabf on this one. Maturity and professionalism seems like a problem here.

Gonna piggyback off of crubf and Cowboy with this one.

-1, sorry.

Gonna third off of Denzel, Cowboy, and Crubf

There are plenty of better candidates. If you were the sole candidate I'd be willing to give you more of a chance, but this time around the competition is a bit steep. Keep on improving, I hope to see you back next application cycle improved. For now you do not have my support.

• Agree
Reactions: crubf
I've developed a concern after a session with you yesterday where you unprompted dropped this line.
View attachment 30058
It's not something I'm really willing to gag over but I'm uncomfortable with potential staff members saying things like this. It's unprofessional and has potential to incite unnecessary dialogue. Being staff means you need to be able to set an example on how to act and even side-comments like this can give people the wrong idea on what's okay or not.

Your answers are okay but that comment made me a bit sour towards you. I'll be a -1 for the time being. If I change my mind I'll create a new post. Good luck with the application.
aw fish, i should not have made thoes jokes

With your current behaviour I cannot support your application, please take the feedback and come around stronger the next app cycle

I think you definitely have potential to become an admin but I cannot ignore the issues crabf laid on the table, because of this it will have to be a -1 from me,

I hope to see your comms improve and i hope being able to give a +1 in the future

Hey Kurry, I have played with you for a long time, and I remember tons and tons of play sessions we've had together. I do think if you keep improving, you'll be able to become a better candidate, but for now I have to say -1 as I unfortunately agree that there's a lot of competition right now and that I think you can be a bit immature. Nothing you can't fix though, keep at it, good luck!

After reviewing feedback and votes unfortunately your application is declined.

Please make sure to apply the feedback before if you reapply in the future. You can reapply in 1 months time, 20th of March 2024 so long as US jailbreak is open for admin applications. If not you will need permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread