Accepted Kron Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronKrian

Username: Kron Krian

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:81138013

Your age: 22

Current playtime on relevant server(s): 9d 17:31:58h

Link to your Sourcebans record:
Bans (0 on record)
Comms (1 on record)

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?: N/A

Server to are applying for: Panda-Community.com #05 | VS Saxton Hale

General online times & time zone: Eastern European Standard Time (Am from Bulgaria); I am usually available from 16pm to 1am of the next day during the work week, and
from around 13pm to 2am during the weekend, EEST of course.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: None

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I would do my job with absolute scrutiny when it comes to the rules of the server. I'd say I know them fairly well at this point, even if my total playtime on said server amounts to less
than half a month. I am mainly applying for the role because recently (as of the writing of this application), there has been a lot of cheating and questionable players on the server I am applying to,
one specific player even openly promoting hacking software while others openly throwing insults in foreign language in the chat and the voice chat. I want to crack down on those people so that
players can play the game without much worry or discomfort. Aside from that, I am happy to be of use and help people in need so this seems right up my alley.

Punishments for: micspam; offensive language(in-voice and/or chat); attack on religion, idenitity and/or race:
*1 hour
*4 hours
*1 day
*1 week
*1 month
*6 months
*perma

Expoitation: A warning for the 1st time and 3 day ban from there on which will escalate to a perma ban on repeated (7+) offenses.

Cheating: Permanent ban IF they are actually cheating and if the mentor or another higher-up approves.

NSFW Sprays: Outright Spray Ban, pretty obvious stuff like this does not belong in such a server.

just saying as a donator, and as a member of this community ( been on panda even before the merge of operation panda and panda community. basically i've been on this community for around 10 years ? ) I think Kron can be a better staff then most of the vsh staff that are out there, he's much more active then they are, and he's a polite, kind, and an amazing guy.
I unlike him play once a week to once in 3 weeks cuz I'm in the military, but every time I hop on, I sense good vibes from this duude, please consider this appeal because it will only contribute the community. and I hope there will be more new staff like KRON and in general, cuz vsh staff arent active at all.

Hello Kron thanks for taking the time to apply, I've had a feeling you'd be interested in applying sometime in the future. I've got nothing but good things for the most part to say about you. You're sessions are pretty stable, clean chat due to it mostly it being used on commands in chat and from my experience your preference of using the mic. The punishments length can be adjust if you get accepted during the next trial wave so won't touch on that part. The only suggestion I'd have is since you've made a forum account if you do find any rulebreakers I'd highly encourage you to make a report here on forums if a staff member doesn't join and the rulebreaker continues as well as in game if you're not going to play please try to join spectator and not be AFK in spawn as I usually kick those that don't respawn after a slap or two. Overall, I'll try to continue to be on as much as I can when I'm able to be on my computer back at home, pretty strong +1

I appreciate the feedback from one of their friends that frequent the server with them. I apologize again from the lack of activity I've worked it out that I can at least try to be active on the weekends if I don't have other plans. I am currently juggling between the process of going back to college through Tuition Assistance, my work schedules currently is of a 0600-1800 weekdays ( plus American timezone doesn't really help when I get on the server sometimes is empty when I get off work). If you want to know more of my situation @KronKrian, @shembadui feel free to message me.

Hello Kron thanks for taking the time to apply, I've had a feeling you'd be interested in applying sometime in the future. I've got nothing but good things for the most part to say about you. You're sessions are pretty stable, clean chat due to it mostly it being used on commands in chat and from my experience your preference of using the mic. The punishments length can be adjust if you get accepted during the next trial wave so won't touch on that part. The only suggestion I'd have is since you've made a forum account if you do find any rulebreakers I'd highly encourage you to make a report here on forums if a staff member doesn't join and the rulebreaker continues as well as in game if you're not going to play please try to join spectator and not be AFK in spawn as I usually kick those that don't respawn after a slap or two. Overall, I'll try to continue to be on as much as I can when I'm able to be on my computer back at home, pretty strong +1

I appreciate the feedback from one of their friends that frequent the server with them. I apologize again from the lack of activity I've worked it out that I can at least try to be active on the weekends if I don't have other plans. I am currently juggling between the process of going back to college through Tuition Assistance, my work schedules currently is of a 0600-1800 weekdays ( plus American timezone doesn't really help when I get on the server sometimes is empty when I get off work). If you want to know more of my situation @KronKrian, @shembadui feel free to message me.
Fair enough. To be quite honest I didn't even knew panda had a forum like this until today when one of the lads over in the server told me about it in regards to what I can assume was a cheater with a weird ping contrast between what was showing on the scoreboard and what was showing when you typed "ping" in the console. If my application doesn't get accepted I will definitely keep the forum in mind when it comes to future hacking scum.
Aside from that, I didn't knew you were from the Americas. And that's on top of your very burdened situation from what I understand. You don't need to apologize for anything, I assure you, especially now when I understand. Are you the only admin of the VSH server?

• Useful
Reactions: B1000
Hi Kron, I absolutely agree with @shembadui and I am 100% sure you can do a very good job as an admin on VSH.
I have seen you have been helping handling problematic situations on the server so I'll sure give you a +1

• Agree
Reactions: ..... and KronKrian
With all the feedback needed it's time to put this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let us know. Good luck! ::):

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Chae - should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread