KoTRra

Donator
What's your username? KoTRra

What is your SteamID? 5254770262730674

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? AnOwOn

Why were you punished? Panda-Community #9

Why should we revoke your punishment? I honestly didn’t know that you can’t change teams often, I don’t even know what it can do to make it necessary to ban for it

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100997909
Your HLStats profile: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=242638

You have quite some time on this server and I think you already know that after you win a round, you get 10 points for a round win and an extra 5/3/2 points if you get an MVP. There's the following rule in place:

3) Rules of play:
b) Exploiting

Using any exploits to your advantage, such as map defects, point farming (gameme / hlxstats ), bypassing AFK manager or manipulated game files, is strictly forbidden. Ask your admin if you are not sure whether something is allowed. This includes building a teleporter-exit in your spawn to let enemy spies enter. This means building a teleporter entrance in a certain area where disguised spies can use them. Do not explain, assist or show others how to exploit / point farm.

As you can see, point farming is considered exploiting, and you had done so for the past 5 rounds as we can see over here under the "Actions" section of your HLStats profile:

1655376401819.png

So when you did it again in the next round after I warned you for breaking the rules, I banned you. Proof that you teamswitched again to BLU before I banned you, you can see the Death in this round was McKetchup, not you, meaning you switched teams to get the MVP and team bonus:

1655376478761.png

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi
Well, if you think that I'm exploiting on purpose, then can I see your warning to me in the chat or somewhere else. I just saw only a warning about not delaying the round.

And I changed the team not only for the sake of the exploit, but only in order to better see what the last player is doing

If you consider my words to be a lie, then I will accept punishment, and I will shoot every game to save evidence that I do not use an exploit, but use command change only for the sake of a better view

Well, thing is, we are not gonna warn you for every single rule you break because that'd be plain dumb, constantly being behind you for each rule you break and never punishing you.

Also, if you wish to watch what any player is doing, you can just go into spectator, instead of going in the other team and, consequently, getting points for it. The exploit is farming points, not that you were using commands or not.

Finally, I want to add you joined the other team at the end of each round, which only makes me suspect you were simply farming points and not, as you say, wanting to watch what Death was doing.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi
You were warned and you knew what you were doing bsing around it is not gonna help your case here. The punishment is fair so sit it out
Declined

• Useful
Reactions: An0n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread