Not open for further replies.

TWC

SourceBans Ban URL: link
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Mister Kat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105163334
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-11-04 22:20:21
Reason about the Ban: pointfarming
Admin that Banned you: @Random Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was accused of point farming when others voted no in theatre leading to all red deaths when I was warden
tn0GzpC.png

Reactions: Jim Bob and vinny
Ok, as a team we talked about this quite a bit, reviewed some footage, chat logs, events etc. Mister Kat did do a round based entirely on favoritism by requiring reds to get all yes votes from blue while replying "no" to almost every red that went up, a few times before the red even had a chance to do or type something. However, we determined that this should be a teamban, stacked appropriately, and not a general ban.

I would like to mention that I warned against doing this multiple times in chat, however it was under a different name, so I digress. In the future, playing games based purely on warden favoritism is not allowed and while it does not fall under the specifics of point farming (using an exploit to increase the server score) and thus not deserving, the Mister Kat is not innocent of breaking rules.

• Informative
Reactions: Chae and Gold
With the information I got from the people that were there, and my experience with the rules the order " all blus have to vote yes " is invalid/should not be followed its the same order as warden kills only. Reds don't have to do anything really since theatre includes hatday and that is done in a matter of seconds.

Reactions: Jim Bob
Minigames as HatDay, Maze, Hunger Games etc doesn't fall under favouring.

Reactions: Jim Bob
Mister Kit: Ok hows this gonna work ermmm errr We're going to vote on you it has to be the majority of yes's otherwise you're KOS
errr Actually the blues HAVE to vote yes for you to survive that's how it works im going to call up your name you come near the mic and show us your talent. If you talent is bad then you will die

DasBo: Errrr wait hold on can i get a repeat?

Mister Kit : im gonna call up your name, you're going to go up to the mic. You gotta present something to us whatever we dont care. and ALL BLUES HAVE TO VOTE YES otherwise you are KOS.

yea yea mike(?) is no longer KOS from now on

piss gameing: I think everyone is going to die

Mister Kit: Spy

Spy walks up and reaches the microphone

Spy: Erm...

Joseph Stalin votes no (1 of 5)
XS votes no (2 of 4)

Mister Kat fires to kill the spy, but the spy sucides.

Mister Kat: Ok Ok er ok

it's bells(?) turn to come out if you see isebelle they're KOS

ermmm it's lego batman's turn

DasBo: what he didn't say(see?) anyone

Mister Kat: No I said isabelle

Lego Batman: He did

Dasbo : but your mic cut out

Mister Kat: wow errr erm my fault

Dasbo: falls KOS geez man

Mister Kat: Wow im so sorry man

Dasbo: Yeah you would of freekilled

Mister Kat: yeaaa im deeply sorry too far . LEGO BATMAN

Lego Batman is at the mircophone

He taunts, it's the gollrilla beat chest idfk monkeys man am i right?????

Joseph stalin baits him lmao

Mister Kat votes no (1 of 5)

* Mister Kat starts killing LEGOMAN*

Joseph Stalin votes no (2 of 5)

Legoman is killed by Mister Kat. rest in peace........

From there I stopped, the demo cuts out anyways.

It's not point farming. I don't believe it was Mister Kit's intent to farm points by killing majority of the reds.

However, he did say "ALL BLUES HAVE TO VOTE YES otherwise you are KOS.". Making this favourism as only warden or one blue needs to vote no in order to beat the minigame. I've been told this is a 'joke' order, make of that what you will.

What's defiantly clear is Mister Kat freekilled Legoman. He killed before majority overuled. Really you should wait for the other guards to vote, but considering this game takes way to long I can understand the urgency.

Mister Kat voted no for legoman, Instant starts killing. You see how people started to think the order was true?

Because of the 'joke' order, those who weren't in on the 'joke' started to panic. It's particularly noted in the transcript as one says 'I think everyone is going to die'. The admin gave two warnings, including one in admin chat about this minigame. By then it was over. All reds has been killed.

I believe there was a discord call going on and 1 of the votes was being feed through there, but stalin's and mister kat's votes for nos weren't majority. Unless there is a 3rd blue I am missing? But all votes on reds during this minigame should be made on panda community to be made clear. Otherwise confusion.

So my opinion is remove the general ban and place a teamban instead. Seems like a huge misunderstanding on both ends. Best to not make jokes about orders if it was, as this whole thing could have gone better.

If there's anything I'm missing about it, let me know :D All up to Semi though

Apparently he was not present in the VC of the discord, so when Mister Kat started killing legoman with only his vote of no it just re-enforces that the order was not a joke. But it could of been a mistake to get on with the round.

Just a big apology on that part. I'll leave it in for referance of my oppsie daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread