Declined Knightfall's Admin app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname?

Knightfall/Real life name: Zaid.

- Your age?

I'm 34.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Mr. Kevin gave me permission, i'm older than 15 as you can see i'm 34.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:82006202
Steam64 ID : 76561198124278133
Steam ID3 : U:1:164012405
Profile Link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124278133
STEAMID.CO Link : http://steamid.co/player/76561198124278133

- Your general online times and your timezone?

I play for 1 hour, but not 1 hour only i just take a break for 30 mins or 1 hour or 2 hours, i live in Califronia but my HLstats says that i live in egypt no it's just that i was there before 1 year or so (not lying).

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I play on Dodgeball,Saxton Hale,Deathrun often but i would go to the 3 in case of a report i mean like on dodgeball there must be a stealer or hacker or something and on saxton hale there must be a hale spamming rage or something, On deathrun there must be timewasters or something.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Unfortunately i don't have a mic i don't really like talking when playing i mean like it's annoying for me i can't just focus on the game and these things so yea.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I don't have an experience as a moderator or admin you know no one wants to pick me up on there servers i don't know why :3

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Actually no, i just wanna learn commands from admin friends and these other important things.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Because i won't use my admin powers against people you know it's annoying and if i do that i'll be perma banned and i just wanna have fun with people i mean like if there is a hacker i'll perma ban him so that people don't get mad and rage quit from the awesome servers so yea.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Well i don't really like to ban people unless they're doing a really bad thing, i'll slap people who are stealing or doing something so that they can stop, 3 slaps p.s of course i'll warn them in chat. if they don't stop then kick! about muting and gagging i'll mute mic spammers and kids who say weird things in mic spamming mics gagging i'll gag chat spammers for 10 mins then if they do that again then 30 mins and then 1 day!! i don't know if this is fair tell me if it's not :p

So this was my Admin app i worked for 30 mins for making it so i wish that you can choose me to lead your awesome servers oh yea did i forget, i wanna be an admin on Dodgeball, because i see a lot a .. a lot of stealers and blockers but i don't really see hackers often!
Thanks for reading, Byeee! :)

Last edited:
Deathrun and Dodgeball admins are full so saxton hale would be the only area where you could admistrate.

I know it's a bit off-topic, but you're maybe the eldest person I've ever seen on this forum. Wrong?

Anyway, the app sounds good, I've never seen you in-game. But I don't know if we need other admins for those servers.

No poll by the way its up to admin by give +1's or not

Mr. Kevin gave me permission, i'm older than 15 as you can see i'm 34.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I saw you in the shoutbox, that in mind with the way this application is written. You really don't sound 34. No offence

• Agree
Reactions: Noodl
Please stop calling me a 10 year old, thanks.
I don't doubt, but I'm not sure, too. Everybody can write everything he wants behind a monitor.
Hearing you in mic would help a lot, really.

I've never seen you outside of this app so I'm not giving a vote.

By the way i'm from iraq so if you you see me saying weird words it's just that i'm from iraq (Don't know all english words)

30 Jan 2015 13:37:33 such a yellow nigga Panda-Community.com TF2 #19 [Dodgeball 2|gameME]
30 Jan 2015 13:33:57 fuck all of you Panda-Community.com TF2 #19 [Dodgeball 2|gameME]
2 Feb 2015 15:26:22 ASSHOLE Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
2 Feb 2015 15:26:20 FUCK U Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
16 Jan 2015 10:30:53 a lot of idiots calling admin on me ... no admin will come now ... its midnight .. : fokin' idiots. Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
16 Jan 2015 10:15:46 he doesen't look at chat Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]

Also, i am not sure what is your reall age, i check ur chatlogs, and its feels like you are 16-18 years
App is good, and you sounds really interesting perwson :3 But still, i need to hold my points

Reactions: Kevin
16 Jan 2015 10:30:53 a lot of idiots calling admin on me ... no admin will come now ... its midnight .. : fokin' idiots. Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]

Not even denying that you were doing something wrong? Now that looks suspicious.

Also please stop posting more than once in a row... looks pushy and gets annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread