Declined King Wiggler's NY Trade Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wiggler

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
King Wiggler/The Trash Man (My old name).
- Your age
I am currently 17 years old coming up on 18.
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I don't need permission as I am over the age of 15.
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:85678223
- Your general online times and your timezone
I am generally online at anytime ranging from 8:00 AM CST all the way to 2:00 AM CST. I also currently live in the Central Standard Timezone.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I currently wish to apply for the NY Trade Server.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have been a Admin on a Darkrp server in Gmod. The Community sadly died but its name is NCBA.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No but I can generally pick up commands with ease.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I should join the team because I have past experience both in this community and as a Admin for other servers. I am generally good at keeping chaotic situations under control and am willing to put my foot down if I need to. I also am generally enjoyable to be around (from what I'm told), I can keep my cool when I'm insulted or berated so I don't go overboard with punishments and such.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would try and warn people 1-2 times depending on how harsh the offense is.

Punishment List And Times (All converted to minutes).

Comms: 480 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43200 - Permanent (Scaling depends on severity of the situation)
Reasons:
Toxicity
Mic Spam
Racism

Bans: 480 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - Permanent
Reasons:
Cheating (Always a Permanent Ban)
Point Exploitation

Sprays: Verbal Warning - Warning Kick - Warning Kick - Permanent Spray Ban
Reasons:
NSFW
Offensive Image
Obscene Image

Conscientious Objector: Verbal Warning - Warning Kick - Warning Kick - (Ban For my Bans Times)
Reasons:
NSFW
Offensive Image
Obscene Image

Links (My Comms and Bans are under my old name)

Hlstats
Comms Bans: 2
Bans: 1

Wanting to note here, I've just close US Trade for applications in case someone points out it's no longer on the list. This application was before the closing, so it is valid.
The server is no longer NY anymore, its name is now US Trade. @King Wiggler

Tagging US Trade admins:

Poor activity on the server and forums, on your chatlog there's a time span of various days after a few messages. I believe there's nothing else to say.
Hey Mikey!
I appreciate you taking the time to review my application. I would like to clear a few things up real quick.

First, About the activity, I try to be active daily but my activity dropped due to shifts picking up at my job and that school has started so I am trying to put my focus there. I decided to apply now because I have finally gotten into the motion of things since everything changed.

Secondly, my forums inactivity, I normally look at the forums here and there but generally don't post because I haven't really had stuff to post about because its either reports on jb, or replying to other posts. I will try to rectify this problem by doing more but for the time I apologize about it.

Third and final, My chat log, I normally either am in a discord call with friends when I join but when I do talk in game its normally through mic, otherwise I just stay silent and chill on the server.

I apologize for the errors and will try to fix them as this application is up and for the future. I hope I can resolve this and maybe change your mind on the vote. Have a good day!

Mikey has said it all, ive seen you around on the trade servers, i dont see you enforcing the rules. And like mikey poor activity, -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread