Declined KiNG Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiNG [QTR] TF2-T

Name/Nickname: KiNG

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42256871

Online Times: I am free on weekends and playing like 3-4 hours in the normal day and usually playing Deathrun

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, but I don't usually use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: i wasn't an admin in any tf2 server but i know some Admin/mod commands like: !kick | !ban | !slay | !slap | !gag | !mute

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mostly on Deathrun and I sometimes Dodgeball as well. and i will join any server when i get a report from them

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know basic commands only

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I really like the servers, and i want to control the server when any other admin aren't online or playing

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure to let people know what they are doing wrong before punishing. and i want to be the Controller there to catch any one who doing something wrong and i will warn him in the first time if he insults or racism and if he do it again i will kick him and if he do it again i will ban him

You are gagged and muted permanently. Click here

It is obvious that with that attitude you cannot be admin, follow the rules first before you apply for admin.

-1 for me.

You have to hand it to him: applying while being permanently silenced (so he can't warn for shit, not even mentioning the rules he severely broke), that takes some balls. Especially considering how he claims that he will tell people what they are doing wrong when he doesn't usually use his microphone.

App is a joke since either he hasn't even noticed that he cannot chat, or he didn't bother appealing his silence (maybe because he doesn't regret it? who knows).

spammed yesterday the shit out of the server, good that he got declined from you guys cause this is unacceptable.

Wait yesterday? Oh lol for some reason I thought that it said his silence was a month ago. I was a bit too harsh on my "hasn't even noticed" then. Still though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread