Killing via Soccer = Rebelling? (1 Viewer)

Dandy

A while back, I saw someone being slain for a freekill done through the soccer ball.

Lately, people have been questioning and wondering what's what with the maps that have soccer balls. Are they considered rebelling? Are they considered freekilling?

Looking for an authority to answer, not users give input.

@Husky, @Zushikikato Wolfeh, @Donald D may have some input.

Well. I definitely didn't slay since I haven't even been active for a while now. Maybe I have done it. I unno.
Either way, killing someone with a ball would be, for me, freekilling and rebelling. The only time this would change is if both were okay with it and both agreed that they can kill or be killed by the ball.
To be fully honest, its up to the guards if they want to kill someone for rebelling with a ball. Same goes for admin. One admin may slay for freekilling the other might not.
There is no real proper answer since you don't get a rebeller tag etc but some would say that you were the one who hit the ball so it's like you hit them with your melee.

Well. I definitely didn't slay since I haven't even been active for a while now. Maybe I have done it. I unno.
Either way, killing someone with a ball would be, for me, freekilling and rebelling. The only time this would change is if both were okay with it and both agreed that they can kill or be killed by the ball.
To be fully honest, its up to the guards if they want to kill someone for rebelling with a ball. Same goes for admin. One admin may slay for freekilling the other might not.
There is no real proper answer since you don't get a rebeller tag etc but some would say that you were the one who hit the ball so it's like you hit them with your melee.

Thank you for a speedy answer. <:

Reactions: Husky

Users who are viewing this thread