Declined Kajsy banned - long time ago (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note: my week silence was not after a particular breaking of the rules, the player simply needed a longer punishment. It should therefore not be counted seperately, but as an extension of the punishment before it. Blutz' description asserts that his punishment is the ninth, but all things considered, Blutz' punishment was the seventh.

Just making sure people have got that straight. Carry on.

Comments
Deleted Admin - Matt-ers? 06-30-15 12:46
Edited to perma, due to his numerous blocks. We'll consider to decrease it to some months in case of an appeal, since the user doesn't seem to learn the lesson.

I see no reason to unblock the user, it's been a year. If he breaks the rules again then his punishment would be reapplied anyway.

Please admins,I"m playing on Panda servers 3 years, And I have a bad day and I do a error..
Please you so much to unblock me..:/

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
How does a "bad day" begin to explain 7 punishments, and the non-English? "Bad day" could explain 1 punishment for raging, not using a different language.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: lionish and jannyR
I know,I was a small kid who have virtual friends so I speak Czech...
Please man

I'm gonna have to decline this. You've had plenty of chances to change your behavior and these 7 gags (plus 2 mutes) tell me you haven't. Having "bad days" doesn't give you the permission to go out and break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread