Accepted Ka Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kah

- Name/Nickname: Ka (some may know me as Lord of Olympus)

- Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:61338796

- Online times and timezone: Usually from 15-22 CET at weekdays unless I have other tasks to do such as homework, taking the dog out for a walk, etc. Available all day long at weekends.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: I usually play on 2fort but it could also happen I visit FF2. That means I could be able to help out at FF2 as well, but since my activity there is really poor I doubt it.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone. I'm not a fan of using it though, I usually use it when I have to tell my team something important and when I don't have the time to use the text chat.

- Your previous experience as an admin and/or moderator: Before I decided to join panda I were a dedicated deathrun and orange admin at Fortress of Gamers, also known as FoG. I have also been admin on some small private servers but that doesn't really matter.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I am 100% aware of how the commands work. I also have some small experience with SourceMod plugins (more like editing plugins to my liking than creating my own plugins.)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Since I started to play on your 2fort server regular I have noticed the huge lack of admins. When I play during day light there are absolutely no admins connected. I have experienced a lot of spawncamps, mic spammers and rule breakers in general. You should choose me as a part of your team because I take this job really serious, because I'm a really active guy and because I will prevent people from breaking the rules as long as I'm online. I dislike it when people are breaking the rules but I also dislike it when people don't have fun.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: When I see someone spawncamping it really bothers me because a simple act such as spawncamping could get devastating consequences. When I see someone spawncamping I would first off just kindly tell them to stop it immediately and I would slay them. If he/she does it again, even though I've warned that person one time already I would warn them once again more clearly and make sure he/she really understand what I'm saying and once again slay them (eventually kick them from the server depending on the size of the spawncamping.) The 3rd time will be a 1 day ban.

If I notice micspam, I would directly tell him/her to stop that before I mute them. Simply because I want to give them a chance. Please beware of I sometimes find a direct mute, without a warning, more necessary - it all depends on how massive the micspam is. Insulting fellow players and/or admins on the server would lead to a long time gag, mute or even a silence if needed. Once again it depends how serious the insults are.

There are a few things I really hate when it comes to insulting. It's when people start to be racist, homophobic and insulting your religion. If I see someone insult a person with one of the named reasons I would immediately ban them for a couple of hours - no one should have to be insulted because of those reasons!

The rest is pretty obvious. Hackers will get banned permanently without any warnings at all. Spammers will get silenced and rule breakers will get punished. If feel like I have forgotten something, please tell me so I can tell you guys how I'd punish him/her.

Last edited:
I have played with you on 2fort, nice and mature guy.

Observed him several times on 2fort; he'd be a good admin, I think. +1.

Everyone who was in a position to vote has voted positively; including my vote right now.

Accepted. I will assign @Clarence to be your primary mentor with @Chillix assisting, hoping they are up for that. Chillix already has enough mentees under his wing so even though Clarence has only just been promoted, this will be their first mentor experience.

Kevin will add you later to give you your rights, assuming you're not friends already.

added rights for 2fort and ff2 also added to the calladmin system for both servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread