k1d pr1mus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say this is about enough right here.

Sight, why do you keep replying? You know you can't sway him, and saying you have better stuff to do rather than ignoring him and actually tending to other things is not really going to help the case. You reported him, he got banned, that should be enough.

Pr1mus, you have no right to claim any of the things you did in your last post. If you want to get banned from the forums as well then please go ahead. If you want to fight your case then please just make an appeal, as this will not do anything. Lucky for you the perma gag has been added so bans after this one will not be necessary. If you continue your behaviour when the ban ends you will lose all rights to chat in the servers.

well now we know you really deserve a ban on the forums aswell since you keep continuing your behaviour as shown in the server.

all that is coming from your mouth is gibberish.

vmbo?? first of all i never did this, second why the hell do you even start about schooling? i never asked what kind of school you are going atm.

done gymnasium then uni, now i am just following a side-education on the MBO because i love cooking, if you got a problem with that come and say that in my face, might even teach you one or 2 things mate ;)

you are just trying and trying to insult me, but it doesnt work pr1mus, can i ask how old you are? im just guessing from your last post i hope you don't mind? well i don't even care.

just guessing: 14?

/last post on this topic, it should be locked as its resolved... and this is like your 2nd or 3th ban?

Sight' said:
well now we know you really deserve a ban on the forums aswell since you keep continuing your behaviour as shown in the server.

all that is coming from your mouth is gibberish.

vmbo?? first of all i never did this, second why the hell do you even start about schooling? i never asked what kind of school you are going atm.

done gymnasium then uni, now i am just following a side-education on the MBO because i love cooking, if you got a problem with that come and say that in my face, might even teach you one or 2 things mate ;)

you are just trying and trying to insult me, but it doesnt work pr1mus, can i ask how old you are? im just guessing from your last post i hope you don't mind? well i don't even care.

just guessing: 14?

/last post on this topic, it should be locked as its resolved... and this is like your 2nd or 3th ban?
for someone that says they aren't getting insulted you did say you hate me, as well has threatened to look me up, twice now. which should imply you do have some level of being insulted because a non-insulted wouldn't react so defensively (and super mad).

you didn't ask what school i went to (neither did i, i just made an observation about you and was spot on, apparently), but you questioned my education; but of course that's something you didn't read about because you [sic] didn't went past my first paragraph. unless you are of course lying, since you just clarified you have super important stuff to do, but here you are saying more irrelevant things.

ps i'm whatever age you want me to be if it soothes your anger

i gonna close this here because this will never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread