k1d pr1mus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sight

Beginner
Name and SteamID: "k1d pr1mus" STEAM_0:1:12314001 1:09:01 78 0 active #
Reason: Expressive flaming
Server: VSH
Time: and Date: 15-11-2013 from 21:15 till 21:31.
Evidence:

[CALLADMIN] Sight reported k1d pr1mus for expressive flaming

k1d pr1mus : "expressive flaming"

k1d pr1mus : the fuck does that even mean

k1d pr1mus : hot damn l2p

k1d pr1mus : right this instant

k1d pr1mus : sight did i get banned yet?

k1d pr1mus : admins have chatlogs

k1d pr1mus : stoopid

k1d pr1mus : wow

k1d pr1mus : OH WOW

k1d pr1mus : did you see how bad that was

Then evoWarrior joined, but despite of having chatlogs no action was taken and i left the server.

additional note: this guy has been flaming all the time when there is no admin in the server, he flames ALWAYS, being rude to every player, whenever a new player joins he just harras them for not knowing how to play as hale.

he said more things than what i posted here, and even worse things has been said before this chat i posted, however my console didnt save that and skipped a few, however if you check the chatlogs you will see it yourself that all he does is being rude, harrasing everyone and not to mention flaming the crap out of people..

if you are going to browse chatlogs of this map please check it before i used the "!call" command, you will see why i even took my time to report him

i think server rules are made for a reason, RIGHT?

I am very well aware of pr1mus, I have been playing with him for a long time now.

I do admit that I have felt reluctant to take action against him so I may not have been treating him as equal as I would have anybody else. However this is because I know pr1mus. He does not mean anything he says, he just really likes trolling with everybody, and is very insultive while at it. I never had any trouble ignoring him and I still think some people get too worked up over what he does. This does not mean that I do not realise what commotion he causes wherever he goes, though.

I have been clear with him today that I do not want him to insult any further and he has been warned that, as we cannot mute for longer durations of time, he will be banned if he keeps up, and that I will not hesitate to do it myself.

So sorry for the lack of action up 'till now. I have clearly stated what I expect of him and he knows that if he wants to continue playing here, he will have to behave.

- Evo

That clears up alot for me what happend today, i tought you didnt take action because you guys were friends or something which i hate to be honest, admins letting go their friends are not doing their job properly in my eyes.

i was admin aswell in a cs 1.6 community and i had to ban friends of my aswell in there because they abused the fact they know me.. well i hope he doesnt abuse you!.

i will keep a close eye to him, i've only posted this because i keep saying he has to watch what he is saying the past 3 days and he still continues with it and then goes to offend you for no reason, i hate these type of guys who think they are above the law, and i hate it even worse if no action will be taken to these typ of people.

i hope he won't continue this, i am keeping a close eye on him aswell and if i see him misbehave ill post screenshots about it here :).

Thanks

sorry for this doublepost, but he is continueing his behaviour after you warned him several hours ago.

Redownloading all lightmaps
*DEAD* k1d pr1mus : black people are people too
*DEAD* k1d pr1mus : so i've heard
*DEAD* k1d pr1mus : stfu nerd
k1d pr1mus : GARBAGE
k1d pr1mus : TROEP
*DEAD* k1d pr1mus : nope ur bad
k1d pr1mus connected
[email protected]
*DEAD* k1d pr1mus : shut up nerd
«ℬ☂ß»™2₱®ϴ4ϮЋi$ : LUCKY !!!
k1d pr1mus : ur just bad
*DEAD* k1d pr1mus : what you need is balls

i hate this person, the fact that he is calling other people garbage and then in dutch kissing ass to his dutch friends that are in the server aswell just to have a big laugh about it, he will not stop this since he just ignored your warnings evo

btw the chats above are not directed to me, these are directed to other players that are in the server which he is just insulting randomly.

and im very a very honest man, i know he's dutch, but whenever he says one wrong thing to me i will IP track him and pay him a lil' visit, im here just for the laughs not for getting insulted and getting shat on, i help my fellow players in VSH by reporting this dude.

This player is toxic in the server.

Hey sup, banned him for 3 days for continuing.

If he still continues after the ban expires, please tell us/me.

Ron' said:
Hey sup, banned him for 3 days for continuing.

If he still continues after the ban expires, please tell us/me.
I Will tell you guys then, i hope he learns something now!

thanks!

Sight' said:
sorry for this doublepost, but he is continueing his behaviour after you warned him several hours ago.

k1d pr1mus connected
[email protected]

i hate this person, the fact that he is calling other people garbage and then in dutch kissing ass to his dutch friends that are in the server aswell just to have a big laugh about it, he will not stop this since he just ignored your warnings evo

btw the chats above are not directed to me, these are directed to other players that are in the server which he is just insulting randomly.

and im very a very honest man, i know he's dutch, but whenever he says one wrong thing to me i will IP track him and pay him a lil' visit, im here just for the laughs not for getting insulted and getting shat on, i help my fellow players in VSH by reporting this dude.

Sight' said:

k1d pr1mus connected
[email protected]

nice job leaving out all the other messages from the other players, i guess you could call that selective quoting since you hate me and your report would be futile if it just showed other people calling me a faggot, and me calling them a nerd back, right? reminds me of that time that danny kid banned me for a hour for "insulting language" whilst two other kids had copy-pasted entire messages calling me a gay nigger and it wasn't until i got banned that i had to get an entirely different admin to get you guys that heads up. and since those two kids are banned, they figured they could spam my profile with awful middlefinger ascii's (which are actually funny, especially the stunning irony that's to be found in legit SR scammers calling me a scammer just because they're mad).

besides mentioning you'll IP track me and stuff just further substantiates the fact that you are mad as fuck, and it's clouding your judgment. you said you are here for laughs? then why are you getting so upset and frustrated over a videogame? track my IP? did you pick up that CSI jargon up somewhere and think it actually means something? if you want i'll give you the rundown of how to actually find someones location in case you want to be an internet tough guy in the future again, dipshit

^ You remind me of people on 4chan. Rude,but right at the same time.

Kitty Cat :3' said:
^ You remind me of people on 4chan. Rude,but right at the same time.
4Chan only? I think he reminds me of the smart people on the internet. Even if they are rude, their arguements are cleverly chosen.

Actually only at some point did the arguments get good, the beginning was quite rough around the edges.

EvoWarrior5' said:
Actually only at some point did the arguments get good, the beginning was quite rough around the edges.
don't tempt me to make an appeal evo, i would hate to reduce this nice community you have here to rubble =-)

yes this is selective quoting since its a report AGAINST you and YOU alone.

yes i hate you.

and the only reason is because you think you are a god, you break every rule that is possible to break inside the server and then you say "i dont give a sh!t"

ohh don't be such a smartass pr1mus, you will get suprised in what i am capable off, all you do is prove my point right now with you calling danny a kid tbh if i still was admin in this community and had rights in VSH i would have banned you for 6 months personally and let you make a report against me because i am not scared of you, all you have is a big mouth were only some tough words come out, but nothing else

i know my rights as a player, i have tons of more evidence that should lead to a longer ban if you ask me..

one thing i learned in ambrosia community is that you should always demo EVERYTHING in any community based game =)

:whistling:

well this is fun, but hasn't kid primus already had his punishment?... just asking

Sight' said:
yes this is selective quoting since its a report AGAINST you and YOU alone.

yes i hate you.

and the only reason is because you think you are a god, you break every rule that is possible to break inside the server and then you say "i dont give a sh!t"

ohh don't be such a smartass pr1mus, you will get suprised in what i am capable off, all you do is prove my point right now with you calling danny a kid tbh if i still was admin in this community and had rights in VSH i would have banned you for 6 months personally and let you make a report against me because i am not scared of you, all you have is a big mouth were only some tough words come out, but nothing else

i know my rights as a player, i have tons of more evidence that should lead to a longer ban if you ask me..

one thing i learned in ambrosia community is that you should always demo EVERYTHING in any community based game =)

:whistling:
but you realize if you want to report someone for "expressive flaming" (as opposed to expressionless flaming) you would want to take everything in context, right? right now you are deliberately showing one side of the chatlogs because you probably know that if the chatlogs hypothetically showed you calling me a faggot, and me calling you a mad nerd in return; would kind of defeat the purpose of having the aggressor starting the entire player report to begin with.

"all you have is a big mouth were only some tough words come out, but nothing else", woah stop projecting there. i'm not half as tough as you, big guy. i don't go off threatening people on the internet like you do, pot kettle black, etc.

you say you were formally an admin here? that makes sense, because you sound like a shitty admin on paper; lets his emotions get the best of him, and you use the status log on the developer console to get chatlogs despite the fact that the server runs on SourceBans so you could take chatlogs from there without having to go through the hassle of filtering all the stuff out manually, which you did poorly by the way.

also i don't break every rule on the server, i don't abuse the !calladmin thing for one, i don't hack or exploit, etc. and i never said "i dont give a sh!t" (it's okay, you can say shit on the internet) despite you saying it in quotes. besides the rule says "insults to a minimum" with minimum being very subjective, if no insults weren't allowed i would be under the impression the rule would be called "no insults", since there is a gap between minimum and maximum and it should be better elaborated what "minimum insulting" entails.

but hey, if you have evidence that shows you could ban me for 6 months, go for it. =-)

Im not even reading your comment any further then your first paragraph, first of all i never said one thing to you that should be insulting at all, i remember i rage killed you once and you just said "ragekill kid" that is the first time i saw you doing this and you kept on doing this... even racism 2 days ago..

but whatever dude, your punisment is given and like i said i monitor everything. this topic should be lockedanyway since it was resolved thanks to Ron.

also i see that you dont break rules.

sure and you don't sleep either right?.... o man stop this you are only making me laugh harder and harder.

keep on being insultive man, it shows the people here how right i am about you, you are just letting me win right now.

Sight' said:
Im not even reading your comment any further then your first paragraph, first of all i never said one thing to you that should be insulting at all, i remember i rage killed you once and you just said "ragekill kid" that is the first time i saw you doing this and you kept on doing this... even racism 2 days ago..

but whatever dude, your punisment is given and like i said i monitor everything. this topic should be lockedanyway since it was resolved thanks to Ron.

also i see that you dont break rules.

sure and you don't sleep either right?.... o man stop this you are only making me laugh harder and harder.

keep on being insultive man, it shows the people here how right i am about you, you are just letting me win right now.
i used racism? i didn't even say "ragekill kid", i most probably i laughed at you and you took it personally. =-)

that being said, the fact you read the first paragraph and thought "oh shit, i can't argue with this" already tells me you've given up, it's okay. i never expected you to say anything meaningful to begin with.

what now, you can't win this with words so you are finally going to track me down and settle this in person? yeah that'll be testament to how astute your observations are. =-)))) i've heard twelve year olds who are more ripped than you and fuck my mom on a daily basis you doofus

besides, it's not like you bitch whenever you get raged, these are quotes from you: "rage noob", "
go rage for single scout nob", "rage for one guy rofl", "ur nothing without rage", "i have a girlfriend sorry." (LOL)

evo knows about those words that i said but it was not much to worry about, other people say these kinds of things the whole time and evo already said i should pick my words carefully, HOWEVER i never say anything that is racism or whatever, not to mention chatting in dutch inside the server while english is the only language allowed, your words inside the server are much worse and if you can't see that then you got the wrong education sorry.

so what? if i see a 12 year old saying such things i just do a call admin aswell, nothing special, the fact is that you kept on doing this the whole time while being warned by evowarrior already, i'll bet you wont stop either but np, i know how to handle this kind of "People".

i am not going to waste my time into argueing with you anymore, go have more chitchat on this topic it doesnt matter, i have more important stuff to do today, thats all i have to say as far as i am aware you got a punishment for breaking a rule and deal with it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ

even ur username on the forum, you really think you are a god here don't ya?.. well you got banned for acting like that in vsh.. might wanna improve that behaviour ;)

@Saxton Hale
yes he has been punished already, thats why i wonder that this topic is even still open
--
so you like guys who get banned for breaking rules inside a server you administrate in?

aint that a bit homofobic?.. (inside joke)

no but really, what a maturity here sometimes... (*kuch* not)

Sight' said:
evo knows about those words that i said but it was not much to worry about, other people say these kinds of things the whole time and evo already said i should pick my words carefully, HOWEVER i never say anything that is racism or whatever, not to mention chatting in dutch inside the server while english is the only language allowed, your words inside the server are much worse and if you can't see that then you got the wrong education sorry.

so what? if i see a 12 year old saying such things i just do a call admin aswell, nothing special, the fact is that you kept on doing this the whole time while being warned by evowarrior already, i'll bet you wont stop either but np, i know how to handle this kind of "People".

i am not going to waste my time into argueing with you anymore, go have more chitchat on this topic it doesnt matter, i have more important stuff to do today, thats all i have to say as far as i am aware you got a punishment for breaking a rule and deal with it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ

@Saxton Hale

so you like guys who get banned for breaking rules inside a server you administrate in?

aint that a bit homofobic?.. (inside joke)

no but really, what a maturity here sometimes... (*kuch* not)
"not to mention chatting in dutch inside the server while english is the only language allowed"

doesn't say so in the rules, it only says english over voice chat. maybe you would want to read the rules before enforcing them? only seems to me that you are really angry over something.

are we going to talk about education now? is someone from the vmbo going to educate me? maybe you would want to talk dutch to me since your english is garbage. =-) ggwp get good why play

"i have more important stuff to do today" hopefully crying yourself to sleep is on that long list of very important stuff you have to do, all the sudden. stay mad nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread