Declined JxDRed's admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠ JxDRed ♠

Name/Nickname: ♠ JxDRed ♠

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80556212

Online Times: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London = Weekends 10am to 3am, week days 3pm to 11pm

Do you have an Microphone? (required for Jailbreak application) I do have a microphone.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): I have been admin on pbfortress, but they were all selfish and didnt care about any problems so i quit.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? I play alot of the duel server and yes, i am willing to play any server at anytime if needed.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? Yes, very very experienced with the plugin.

Why should we choose you? You should choose me because im very polite, im a stable non cheating/hacking player. i understand that people have problems ALL the time and i love to help.. i promise to spend my time helping other's that need help other than messing around giving myself unlimited ammo which im sure alot of bad admins do. I understand that your sevrers are busy and have alot of people, i can always swich server, E.G i could do a 10 minute sweep on each server just to make sure everything is clean. I know it looks like i havent been playing that long, thats because i have lost the email to my other account, wich was premium, i plan on upgrading to premium tomorrow, just to proove im a safe player. You can check my records on steam, i have no bans what so ever and i dont plan on having eny! Hope you take this in and think it through ;)

Yours - JxDRed!

uhh....

In your last application, you said you are playing on a shared account. Is it still true?
In ALL of your alt accounts (or other accounts of yours), except one, there is a VAC ban, there even is one from 2 days ago....

You re-submitted your application way too soon in my opinion.

Hello.

As Ron said, in your last application, you told that you're playing on a shared account.
In my opinion, if it's still true, that will be a bad idea to be admin on this account, as your friend or whoever using this account can access to the admins right without authorization.

You told "I'm a stable non-cheating/hacking player".
Ron told "In ALL of your alt accounts (or other accounts of yours), except one, there is a VAC ban, there even is one from 2 days ago....".
Embarrassing, really embarrassing, I don't know what did you do to be banned, but if you used cheats tools, it means that you lie.
Just saying.

I have the same opinion as Ron.

Last edited:
FYI, he did post the correct Steam ID.

Sorry, my bad, now I know.
Thanks !

Actually, Electrod, that is the SteamID we need, and what you posted is a custom Profile URL, not SteamID64 or 32, sorry to be such a smartass ;-;

Totally ripped straight from Ron's Skype explanation ;)

declined due only 28h on tf2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread